DUBLIN, Aug. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dps6nt/medical_robotics) has announced the addition of the "Medical Robotics Market Analysis (2015 -2020): By Type (Surgical, Rehabilitation, Percutaneous, Non-invasive); By Specialization (Neurology, Laparoscopy, Orthopaedics, Cardiovascular)" report to their offering.
Medical Robotics Market Analysis (2015 -2020): By Type (Surgical, Rehabilitation, Percutaneous, Non-invasive); By Specialization (Neurology, Laparoscopy, Orthopaedics, Cardiovascular)
The Global Market for Medical Robotics is a diversified medical robotic systems market. Medical Robotics provides accuracy, reduction in errors and greater safety in healthcare. Application of Medical Robotics in healthcare has observed a significant rise over the years.
The Global Medical Robotics Market is estimated to be growing at a CAGR 12% from 2014 to 2020. Medical reimbursements to hospitals using surgical robots and prostatectomies robotics have observed an upsurge in countries like the US.
A detailed qualitative analysis of the factors responsible for driving and restraining growth of the Global Medical Robotics Market and future opportunities are provided in the report. This report on the Global Medical Robotics Market identifies many such insights and M&A opportunities, besides providing a detailed analysis of the Medical Robotics Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Medical Robotics Market - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Medical Robotics Market - Market Landscape
4. Medical Robotics Market - Market Forces
5. Medical Robotics Market- Strategic Analysis
6. Medical Robotics Market- By Type
7. Medical Robotics Market- By End User
8. Medical Robotics Market- By Application
9. Medical Robotics Market - Geographic Analysis
10. Market Entropy
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis - Top 5 Companies, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- Hansel Medican, Inc.
- Intuitive Surgical Inc.
- Mazor Robotics
- Accuray Inc.
- Titan Medical Inc.
- Curexo Technology Corporation
- MedTech Co.
- KUKA Laboratories
- Ekso Bionics
- Telelap ALF-X
- Varian Medical Systems
- ZOLL Medical Corp.
- Stanmore Implants
- InTouch Health Technologies, Inc.
- Medrobotics Corporation
- McKesson Corporation
- Kinova Robotics
- Corindus Vascular Robotics
- OR Productivity Plc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dps6nt/medical_robotics
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets