DUBLIN, Mar 03, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Medical Plastics: Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
This report will be somewhat different from many other studies in which the focus was on materials such as resins and elastomers. This report will initially cover the medical device industry, itself, and industry and market information will be updated and definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market will be provided, followed by a detailed analysis of the key resins used to make these devices.
The ever-changing face of the medical device industry, new types of medical devices legislative, regulatory and environmental issues, new products and technologies related to medical devices, sterilization techniques and impact on polymer selection, polymer usage in medical devices, status of PVC, and medical plastic's product lines and trade-named products along with the recent introduction of 3D printing are some of the topics that are covered.
It needs to be reiterated that several specific medical devices such as syringes, trays, tubing and kits are considered by many to be an integral part of the medical packaging market. For example, prefilled syringes are now dominant, as opposed to those filled at hospitals or physicians' offices. Kits and trays are also used to prepackage other medical devices, all of which will be covered in the report.
- An overview of the global markets for medical plastics.
- Analyses of the market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Information on new medical devices, new products, technologies related to medical devices, sterilization techniques, and medical plastic product lines.
- A look at key resins used to make medical devices, and new products and technologies related to these devices.
- Examination of the market's dynamics, including growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Evaluation of the environmental, and legislative and regulatory impacts on the market.
- Profiles of major players in the medical plastics industry.
- Apex Medical Technologies
- Bard Medical Division (C.R. Bard Inc.)
- Baxter Inc.
- Becton Dickinson And Company
- B. Braun Medical, Inc.
- Catalent Pharma Solutions
- DA/Pro Rubber
- Dunn Industries Inc.
- Filtertek Inc.
- Fluortek Inc.
- Freudenberg Medical Inc.
- GW Plastics
- Harmac Medical Products
- International Polymer Engineering
- Medical Plastic Devices Inc.
- Medical Polymers Inc.
- Medplast Inc.
- (10+ Others)
Key Topics Covered:
4: Legislative And Regulatory Issues
5: Environmental Issues
6: Recent Patents Related To Polymers And Medical Devices
7: Medical Device Plastic Processes
8: Sterilization Techniques
9: Validation Tests For Medical Plastics
11: Resins Used In Medical Devices
12: Commodity Thermoplastics
13: Styrenic Resins
14: Engineering Resins
15: Thermoset Resins
16: Thermoplastic Elastomers
17: Polymer Alloys And Blends
18: Biopolymers And Biodegradable Polymers
19: Miscellaneous Resins
20: Industry Structure
21: New Technologies
22: Company Profiles Of Key Suppliers
23: Selected Key Acronyms
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/htbt85/medical_plastics
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets