PUNE, India, August 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The analysis indicates that the current medical aesthetic industry is worth $53.3 billion for both service and product revenue. Over the next five years a CAGR of 5.5% is expected and the market will hit $73.6 billion in 2022. Currently, invasive aesthetic procedures generated revenues of over $27.8 billion, annually. Kelly Scientific analysis indicate that by 2022, invasive aesthetic procedures will grow at a CAGR of 4.3%. Non-invasive procedures generate approximately $16.7 billion per annum and will grow at a CAGR of 4.5% over the coming five years. Cosmetic surgery products generated $8.8 billion in 2016 and have the potential to reach $15.3 billion in 2022.
Global Medical Aesthetics Industry: Injectables, Energy-Based Devices, Cosmeceuticals, Cosmetic Surgery, Facial Aesthetics, Implants, Cosmetic Tourism. Market Analysis & Forecast to 2022 (Published August 2017) is a most comprehensive analysis on this vertically growing market. This detailed report provides strategic business development information and is supported by 180 tables & figures over 385 pages and is presented as follows:
Browse Complete Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/1135513-global-medical-aesthetics-industry-injectables-energy-based-devices-cosmeceuticals-cosmetic-surgery-facial-aesthetics-implants-cosmetic-tourism-market-analysis-forecast-to-2022.html
The global market for the medical aesthetics industry is presented by the following categories:
- By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia/Pacific, Latin America)
- By Segment (Facial injectables, Cosmetic implants, Home-use devices, Physician-dispensed cosmeceuticals, Energy-based skin tightening devices, Skin rejuvenation devices, Body Contouring, Facial Reconstruction/Rejuvenation, Cosmetic Implants, Breast Lift, Liposuction, Abdominoplasty, Male Aesthetics)
- By Sub-Market (Injectable procedures, Facelift, Laser resurfacing/Photorejuvenation, Eyelid lift, Dermabrasion, chemical peel, Rhinoplasty, Forehead lift, Lip augmentation, Breast implants, Facial implants, Buttock, calf, pectoral implants, Skincare cosmeceuticals, Skin lightening cosmeceuticals, Eyelash cosmeceuticals, Scar removal products
- By Product Segment (Facial injectables, Botox, Dermafillers, Neuromodulators, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen)
- By Company (e.g Allergen, Mentor, Galderma, Valeant, Merz, Syneron, Zetiq, Ulthera, Cynosure, Solta/Valeant, Alma/Fosun Pharma)
- By Market Leaders and Market Share in Cosmetic Neurotoxins, Derma Fillers, Home Use Devices, Body Shaping and Skin Tightening Devices
Ask for Discount on this Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1135513
Business strategy information can be gleaned from the following high impact analyses:
- Geographic Share of Cosmetic Surgery Procedures (Top Eight Countries Globally)
- Popular Cosmetic Surgeries in the USA, Brazil, Japan, South Korea & Mexico
- Top Ten Cosmetic Surgical Procedures in the World, USA, UK, Germany, France, Ireland, Singapore
- Top Ten Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures in the World, USA, the UK, France, Ireland
- Top Five Cosmetic Surgery Procedures in the U.S.
- Top Five Countries for Noninvasive Cosmetic Procedures
- Top Five Noninvasive Cosmetic Procedures in the U.S.
- Price & Number of Botulinum Toxin, Hyaluronic Acid, Calcium Hydroxylapatite & Poly-L-Lactic Acid Injections, Chemical Peel, Dermabrasion, Laser Skin Resurfacing, Laser Hair Removal Procedures Worldwide & in the US, Brazil, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Germany, France & Colombia
- Surgeon's Fee for Various Cosmetic Procedures in the U.S
- Comparison of Cosmetic Surgery Prices in Americas (USA, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica)
- Comparison of Cosmetic Surgery Prices in Europe (UK Vs Poland & Hungary)
- Comparison of Cosmetic Surgery Prices in Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia)
- Detailed review of Cosmeceuticals used to date
- Increase in Sensitive Body Issue Procedures (Labiaplasty, Stretch mark removal, Wart removal, Gynecomastia)
- Increase in the number of Men undergoing surgical and non-surgical aesthetic procedures
- How medical tourism in Singapore, United Arab Emirates, India, China, Poland, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica is strengthening the market
- Demand for Kybella and Fat Dissolving Technologies
- Demand for Female Genital Rejuvenation Technology
- Leading Brands of Cosmeceuticals for Hyperpigmentation, Acne, Eyelash Products, Scar Care,
- Disruptive Tech Driving the Market - Nanocosmeceuticals, Liposomes, Nanocapsules, Solid Lipid Nanoparticles (SLN), Dendrimers, Cubisomes
- Current Nanocosmeceutical Patents
- Current Clinical Trials for Aging Skin
- DNA Tests for Skincare - Personalized Dermatology
- Cosmeceuticals: Major Companies and Product Lines by Acne, Collagen Stimulation, Exfoliation, Firming, Peel, Post-Procedure, Scar Reduction, Skin Lightening, Sun Protection, Wrinkle Reduction
- Cosmetic Surgery Products and Technologies (Breast, Gluteal, Facial Implants, Fillers, Neurotoxins, Energy Based Devices)
- Dominance of Aesthetic Applications for Energy-Based Technologies
- Emerging Technologies in Aesthetic Sector (Hydroimpact, BTL Protégé Intima, SculpSure, Eclipse Reverse, Eclipse MicroPen Elite, Eclipse Skinfinity RF, Eclipse Firma, Intensif, IntimaLase, FemTouch, INFINI FR, N-532 Laser System, miraDry, INTRAcel, Prima Pico, Rejuvapen Micropigmentation System, Ultherapy)
Order a Copy of this Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1135513
A comprehensive account of company product portfolios are provided for 105 Cosmetic Surgery and Service providers globally including:
- Alma/Fosun Pharma
You will discover a wealth of strategic information throughout this report and find out -
- Who is leading the market?
- Which companies are struggling?
- What has the most attractive acquisition potential?
- What areas your business should focus on
- How to develop your business in the right direction
It is specifically written for the busy high level professional in mind - Presidents, VP's, C-suite managers, MD, commercial director, global compensation manager and leaders of marketing, strategic planning and business development.
- Aerolase Corp., Adoderm GmbH, Aesthetic Dermal S.L., Allergan Inc., Allied Biomedical, Alma Lasers Ltd., Amiea Med, Andrew Technologies LLC, Anika Therapeutics Inc., Anteis S.A., Apira Science Inc., Aqtis Medical B.V., Baby Quasar, Benev Company, Biopelle Inc., Venus Concepts Ltd., Viora, Won Tech Co., Ltd., Ya-Man Ltd., Zeltiq Aesthetics Inc. and more.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 500,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Not limited to any one industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food and beverages, water, advanced materials and much more.
Tower B5, office 101,
Hadapsar, Pune-411013, India.
Connect with Us: