DUBLIN, Feb. 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Markets for Transformers" report to their offering.
The global market for electrical transformers will grow from 515,788 units in 2016 to 738,373 units by 2021 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4% for the period of 2016-2021.
This report has a broad scope and covers many types of transformers used globally. The market for transformers is broken down by type of electric transformer, region and power rating. The report provides revenue forecasts from 2016 to 2021 for each major type of transformer, power rating and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each regional market for transformers. It explains the major market drivers of the global transformer industry, the current trends within the industry, major industry challenges and the regional dynamics of the market. The report concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global transformer industry and discusses the market share of these players by region. Estimated values provided are based on manufacturers' total revenues.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for transformers.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Information on transformers regarding their different types and technologies employed, as well as information on the manufacturing process for transformers.
- Assessments of the regulatory standards in the U.S. and European Union considering the continuous pressures of increasing energy costs.
- Analysis of key trends as well as challenges the market for transformers faces.
- A look at the supplier landscape as well as profiles of major players in the field.
4: Global Market Forecast For Electrical Transformers
5: Market Drivers Of Electrical Transformers
6: Supplier Landscape And Company Profiles
- ABB Ltd.
- API Delevan Inc.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
- Brush Group
- Crompton Greaves
- Datronix Holdings Ltd.
- Efacec Capital
- Excel Electronics Industries
- Federal Transformers Co. Llc
- First Philippine Electric Corp.
- General Electric
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h8wtgt/global_markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets