DUBLIN, Ireland, November 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r7jrwx/global_markets) has announced the addition of the "Global Markets For Specialty Surgical Wound Care Products In 2013: Surgical Sealants, Glues, Absorbable Hemostats, And Adhesion Prevention Products" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The global market for specialty surgical wound care products-which include sealants, glues, absorbable hemostats, and adhesion prevention products-was valued at $3.1 billion in 2012.
Growth is being largely driven by the markets of Asia-Pacific and the Rest-of-the-World, where greater product availability, new indications, and underlying market dynamics-such as rising surgical procedure volumes-are helping to offset sluggishness in the U.S. market.
While global revenues are expected to reach $4.2 billion in 2018, key trends, such as efforts to limit expensive hospital admissions, shift procedures to outpatient settings, and reduce rates of readmissions, will have decisive effects on the market for these technologies.
Critical Issues Covered in this Report:
- Analysis of the clinical status of key technologies as well as potential new indications and product introductions;
- The competitive landscape for these products in the U.S. and international markets; and
- Market quantities, including procedure volumes, units, revenues per procedure, and detailed segmentation among product categories.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Surgical Sealants, Glues, Absorbable Hemostats, & Adhesion Prevention Products
4. Procedures & Market Forecasts: Surgical Sealants, Glues, Absorbable Hemostats, & Adhesion Prevention Products
5. Company Profiles
- Baxter International
- CSL Behring
- Davol (C.R. Bard)
- Ethicon (Johnson & Johnson)
- Genzyme (Sanofi-Aventis)
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals International
- Zymogenetics (Bristol-Myers Squibb)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r7jrwx/global_markets
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets