DUBLIN, Sept. 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bq4d5d/world_market_for) has announced the addition of the "World Market for Prescription Dermatological Drugs, 9th Edition (Anti-acne, Anti-aging, Dermatitis, Hair Loss, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Melasma and Seborrhea Treatments)" report to their offering.
The worldwide market for prescription dermatological drugs encompasses a wide variety of products that treat disorders of the skin as well as the effects of aging. It's a very dynamic time for the prescription dermatological drug industry. Consolidation, economic times, new technologies and genetic discoveries are among the trends that the industry is seeing.
The field of dermatology is currently experiencing a busy and interesting period and, as a result, the range of therapeutic options available to physicians has expanded.
The driving forces for this market include growth and aging of the worldwide population, new products and technologies, and focus on lifestyle treatments that improve the effects of aging and damage to the skin. Within the pharmaceutical industry as a whole, financial depression, consolidation and economic downturns have influenced the market.
The worldwide market for prescription dermatology drugs includes products in the following categories:
- Prescription Acne and Rosacea Drugs
- Prescription Antiaging and Photodamage Drugs
- Prescription Dermatitis and Seborrhea Drugs
- Prescription Fungal Infection Drugs
- Prescription Hair Loss and Hair Removal Drugs
- Prescription Hyperpigmentation/Melasma Drugs
- Prescription Psoriasis Drugs
- Prescription Skin Cancer Drugs
- Other Prescription Skin Disorder Drugs
This report details the various categories of prescription dermatological drugs, describes the worldwide market for prescription dermatological drugs, and identifies major market factors that may help to shape the worldwide market for prescription dermatological drugs in the future.
The following companies are profiled in this report:
- Allergan Inc.
- Allergan Inamed Corporation
- Barrier Therapeutics, Inc
- Bayer AG
- PharmaDerm Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Collagenex (now Galderma) Pharmaceuticals
- Galderma S.A.
- Genentech, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen Pharmaceutica, Ortho Dermatological, Ortho-McNeil)
- Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Merck & Company, Inc.
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals, Inc,
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Nycomed Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Q-Med AB
- Roche Group (F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.)
- Schering (now Merck)-Plough Corporation
- Sinclair Pharma Plc.
- Stiefel Laboratories, Inc.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter One: Executive Summary
Chapter Two: Introduction
Chapter Three: Issues And Trends
Chapter Four: Prescription Antiacne And Rosacea Drugs
Chapter Five: Prescription Antiaging And Photodamage Drugs
Chapter Six: Prescription Dermatitis And Seborrhea Drugs
Chapter Seven: Prescription Antifungal Drugs
Chapter Eight: Prescription Hair Loss And Hair Removal Drugs
Chapter Nine: Prescription Hyperpigmentation/Melasma And Depigmenting Drugs
Chapter Ten: Prescription Psoriasis Drugs
Chapter Eleven: Prescription Skin Cancer Drugs
Chapter Twelve: Miscellaneous Skin Disorder Drugs
Chapter Thirteen: World Market Summary
Chapter Fourteen: Corporate Profiles
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets