DUBLIN, Mar 03, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Precision Farming Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
Precision farming is defined (also known as precision agriculture or satellite farming) technologies as a farming management concept that utilizes software and hardware for observing, measuring and responding to intra-field variability in crops, resulting in better crop management and more effective output.
Precision farming includes various hardware technologies such as automated systems, control systems, and sensing and monitoring devices, as well as software solutions such as farm management software. In precision farming, software and hardware works in conjunction; a full-proof precision farming tool/system will have multiple hardware and software solutions seamlessly integrated and working together.
To calculate and segment the market, we considered precision farming hardware and software. The calculation also considers services revenue from the precision farming technology providers. However, after-market software, hardware and services are beyond the scope of this report. In addition, services that are not directly related to precision farming technologies, such as education and training, and consulting services, are also beyond the scope of this report, as is hardware security related to farm management and access control.
- An overview of the global precision farming market.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Discussion of technologies and factors influencing demand as well as challenges such as high initial implementation and lack of skilled personnel in certain regions.
- In-depth analysis of the hardware precision farming technology, including automations systems, control systems, and sensing and monitoring devices.
- A look at upcoming new products and new developments in the market along with various strategic initiatives and strengths of vendors.
- Relevant patent analysis.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
4: Market By Type Of Technology
5: Precision Farming Technologies Markets By Type
6: Precision Farming Technologies Markets By Application
7: Industry Structure
8: Patent Activity
9: Global Regional Markets
10: Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p25mcq/precision_farming
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets