DUBLIN, Feb. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cb3vsc/_the_global) has announced the addition of the " The Global Market for Graphene and 2-D Materials" report to their offering.
Graphene is a ground-breaking two-dimensional (2D) material that possesses extraordinary electrical and mechanical properties that promise a new generation of innovative devices. New methods of scalable synthesis of high-quality graphene, clean delamination transfer and device integration have resulted in the commercialization of state-of-the-art electronics such as graphene touchscreens in smartphones and flexible RF devices on plastics.
Beyond graphene, emerging elementary 2D materials such as phosphorene and silicene will potentially allow for flexible electronics and field-effect transistors that exhibit ambipolar transport behaviour with either a direct band-gap or greater gate modulation.
Graphene exhibits a unique combination of mechanical, thermal, electronic and optical properties that provide opportunities for new innovation in flexible displays, transistors, photosensors, RFID tags, solar cells, secondary batteries, fuel cells, supercapacitors, conductive inks, EMI shielding heat insulation, anti-oxidation and LEDs across multiple industries including consumer electronics, automotive, aerospace, medicine, energy, 3D printing, polymer composites, wireless technology, filtration and coatings.
What Does The Report Include?
- Comprehensive quantitative data and forecasts for the global graphene market to 2025. - Qualitative insight and perspective on the current market and future trends in end user markets based on interviews with key executives. - End user market analysis and technology timelines. - Financial estimates for the markets graphene will impact. - Patent analysis. - Competitive analysis of carbon nanotubes versus graphene. - Comparative analysis of graphene and other 2D Materials. - Tables and figures illustrating graphene market size - Full company profiles of graphene producers and application developers including technology descriptions and end user markets targeted - Profiles of prominent research centres - Industry activity and breakthroughs by market 2013-2016.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Properties Of Nanomaterials
5. Carbon Nanotubes Versus Graphene
6. Other 2D Materials
7. Graphene Synthesis
8. Graphene Market Structure
9. Regulations And Standards
10. Patents And Publications
11. Technology Readiness Level
12. End User Market Segment Analysis
13. Electronics And Photonics
14. Competing Materials
16. Polymer Composites
19. Biomedical & Healthcare
21. Sustainability And Regulation
22. Smart Windows
23. Energy Storage, Conversion And Exploration
25. LED Lighting And UVC
26. Oil And Gas
28. Improved Thermal Stability
29. Infrared Sensors
30. 3D Printing
31. Thermal Management In Electronics
34. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cb3vsc/_the_global
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets