DUBLIN, April 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Embedded Systems: Technologies and Markets" report to their offering.
The global market for embedded technology was valued at over $158 billion in 2015. The market should reach $169 billion in 2016 and nearly $221 billion in 2021, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% from 2016 to 2021.
The report includes an overview of the global markets for embedded systems and related technologies and applications. It provides analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
Scope of the Report:
Information on embedded systems hardware including:
- Processor IP (Intellectual Property): Key players include ARM and MIPS.
- MPU/MCU: Microcontrollers and microprocessors.
- DSP: Digital signal processors.
- ASIC: Application-specific integrated circuit.
- FPGA: Field processing gate arrays.
- Embedded boards.
Information on embedded systems software including:
- Operating systems: Key players include Windows CE, VxWorks.
- Software development and testing tools: This includes development tools such as Eclipse.
- Middleware: Perhaps less important but still significant-this includes things such as TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol) stack.
- Open-source software and tools: This includes Linux and Android.
- Access Systems Americas, Inc.
- Adlink Technology, Inc.
- Analog Devices
- Broadcom Ltd.
- Cypress Semiconductor
- DSP Group
- Diamond Systems
- Eurotech, Inc.
- Global Foundries Inc.
- Green Hills Software
- IAR Systems AB
- Lattice Semiconductor Corp.
- Lauterbach Inc.
- Macronix International
- (20+ Others)
Key Topics Covered:
4. Embedded Hardware
5. Overall Embedded Hardware Market
6. Processor Intellectual Property (Ip)
7. Microprocessors And Microcontrollers
8. Digital Signal Processors
10. Flash Memory
11. Application-Specific Integrated Circuits
12. Programmable Logic Devices
13. Embedded Boards
14. Embedded Software
15. Overall Embedded Software Market
16. Operating System (OS)
17. Software Development And Testing Tools
18. Middleware And Specialized Libraries
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6l2lpr/embedded_systems
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets