PORTLAND, Oregon, August 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Managed Security Services (MSS) refers to the remote monitoring and management of IT security functions by third-party service providers in order to effectively protect the sensitive data of the organizations. The task of information security is becoming more complex with the growth of the business in terms of size and structure, and utilization of mobile devices, social media, cloud services and big data. Rising number of security attacks and malicious practices by organized cyber criminals have been creating concerns among of all sectors of businesses. Additionally, increased complexities in network infrastructure and lack of capital and skilled IT professionals are proving to be major hindrances in data security management. In such scenario, the outsourcing of security task to managed security service providers has emerged as a lucrative option for the organizations. Managed security services may either be delivered by setting up necessary security infrastructure on-site in the organization, or completely controlled by the service provider from remote location.
To Get Details Visit @ http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/managed-security-services-market
The trend of BYOD adoption at workplaces to improve the productivity by allowing the employee to access corporate data via personal devices has been rising, thereby increasing the need for data security. Lack of capital resources and skilled IT staff has been diverting organizations from in-house security management. Additionally, compliance requirements for data security are stimulating the organizations to outsource the data security tasks. However, reluctance to share sensitive data and varying customer demands regarding security package are the major challenges for the market. Further, the growing awareness and concerns about data breaches would create the opportunities for MSSPs in the future.
The global managed security services market is segmented on the basis of deployment mode, organization size, application, verticals and geography. Application segment include managed IPS/IDS, Distributed Denial of Services (DDoS), Unified threat management (UTM), firewall management, and endpoint security. Deployment mode includes cloud-based and on-premise or customer-premise equipment deployment mode. The organizations are divided into small- and medium-sized businesses and large businesses. Verticals segment includes BFSI, telecom and IT, retail, healthcare, manufacturing sectors and other. Key players in MSS market include IBM, HP, Cisco Systems Inc., Dell SecureWorks, AT&T, Computer Science Corp., Symantec Corp., Fortinet Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. and BT Group.
- This study provides an in-depth analysis of MSS market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis
- Porter's five forces analysis and a SWOT analysis of the key market players are provided to illustrate the business strategies adopted by them
- The value chain analysis of the industry provides a clear view of key intermediaries involved and elaborates their roles and value addition at every stage in the chain
- The quantitative analysis of the market through 2013-2020 is provided to elaborate the market potential
Enquiry about this report visit @ http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/report-enquiry/22769
Key Market Segments:
The market is segmented on the basis of deployment mode, organization size, application, verticals and geography.
- Hosted or cloud-based MSS
- On-premise or customer-premise equipment (CPE) MSS
- Small- and Medium-sized businesses
- Large businesses
- Managed IPS and IDS
- Distributed Denial of Services (DDoS)
- Unified threat management (UTM)
- Secured information and event management (SIEM)
- Firewall management
- Endpoint Security
- Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Telecom & IT
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
- IBM Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell SecureWorks
- Computer Science Corp.
- Symantec Corp.
- Fortinet Inc.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- BT Group
Download Sample Visit @ http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/22769
With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Direct :+1 (617) 674-4143
Toll Free :+1 (855) 711-1555
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975
SOURCE Big Market Research