DUBLIN, Apr. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Nanoparticle Market - Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The Magnetic Nanoparticle Industry is witnessing enormous potential owing to continuous research and development over the past few years. Usage of the magnetic nanocarriers in biomedical applications for separation, diagnosis and therapy has been a subject of research for almost a decade. The continuous developments and ongoing research ranging from contrast agents for magnetic resonance imaging to the deterioration of cancer cells via hyperthermia treatment have paved a bright future, especially in medical industry. Thus, owing to such evolution, the Magnetic Nanoparticle Industry is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 21% during the forecasted period of 2016 -2022.
The report outlines industry overview highlighting the current scenario in the magnetic nanoparticle industry along with its segmentation in terms of application; led by biomedical industry owing to ongoing research and development of innovative techniques, such as Nano MRI Lamp and others; simplifying the process in the areas of diagnosis, therapy, etc. The magnetic nanoparticles have promising role in the areas of Energy storage and Electronic application.
In 2016, a substantial share of the global magnetic nanoparticle was held by North America owing to the high concentration of prominent manufacturers and users of magnetic nanoparticle in this region. Increasing developments alongside growing rate of research in the areas of imaging, therapy, separation, etc. has driven the industry in the region, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Biomedical Applications Driving Magnetic Nanoparticles Industry
- Magnetic Nanoparticles: Ameliorating Environment
- Research and Development Propelling the Industry
- Magnetic Gradients Delivery: Challenge in Clinical Drug Targeting
- Lower Penetration of Magnetic Nanoparticles in Other Segment
- Improved Tissue Cryopreservation by Inductive Magnetic Nanoparticle Heating
- Magnetic Nanoparticle: Revolution in Rechargeable Portable Device
- Data Storage: A Futuristic Opportunity
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst View
2. Research Methodology
3. Magnetic Nanoparticle - Introduction
4. Magnetic Nanoparticle Market Outlook by Application
5. Magnetic Nanoparticle - Regional Analysis
6. Industry Drivers and Challenges
7. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4299cg/global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets