SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Machine Tool Market is expected to gain a significant market share by 2021. The machine tool market is driven by rise in industrial automation and use of machines in the manufacturing sector. Production of machine tools is gaining a significant attention as the urban and industrial corridor expands with heavy modernization. Engineering concepts used in manufacturing also gains a significant attention coupled with novel design for buildings and civil infrastructure. The market for machine tools is likely to gain a prominent growth in the market owing to.
Product segmentation for machine tool market includes metal cutting tools, special machine tools and metal forming tools. Special machine tools and metal forming tools have gained a significant market share due to preferred usage. End-user segmentation for machine tool market includes defense, automotive, aerospace, electrical & electronic equipment and fabricated materials.
Geographical segmentation for machine tool market includes North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. Asia-Pacific market is expected to register a greater share in the market owing to increase in use of machines for cutting, bending, packaging and assembling. Presence of manufacturing sectors at large for various objectives is likely to create conducive environment for market growth in the near future.
North American market is likely to gain a significant market share in the forecast period due to rise in import and export business coupled with increasing automation in manufacturing domain. Europe market is expected to follow the trend with a few limitations such as regulatory approvals, weight constraints and need for precision is likely to limit the European market growth.
The key players in the machine tool market include Komatsu, Trumpf, Doosan Machine Tools, DMG MORI, Hyundai WIA, Schuler, FFG/MAG, GF, Grob, Haas Automation, Gleason, Brother Industries, DMTG, CHIRON Group, Shenyang Group, Okuma, Index Group and Makino.
Download PDF to know more details about "Global Machine Tool Market" Report 2021.
This publication enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for machine tools. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
The market data covers the years 2010-2021. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for machine tools?
- What is the machine tool market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
Access 289 page research report with TOC on "Global Machine Tool Market" available with Radiant Insights, Inc. @: https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-machine-tool-market-2021
- The market information includes the total market size for machine tools as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Machining centers
- Single station unit construction machines
- Multi-station transfer machines
- Metalworking lathes
- Metal drilling machines
- Metal milling and boring machines
- Metal threading and tapping machines
- Metal grinding machines
- Metal sharpening machines
- Metal honing and lapping machines
- Other metal finishing machines
- Metal shaping and slotting machines
- Metal broaching machines
- Other metal shaping machines
- Metal bending, forging and die-stamping machines
- Other metal working machines
- Electric drills
- Electric saws
- Chain saws
- Pneumatic hand tools (rotary type)
- Other pneumatic hand tools
- Other power driven hand tools
- Parts of power driven hand tools
- Welding machinery (gas-operated)
- Electric resistance welding machinery (automatic)
- Electric resistance welding machinery (non-automatic)
- Electric plasma and arc welding machinery (automatic)
- Electric plasma and arc welding machinery (non-automatic)
- Other electric, ultrasonic and laser welding machinery
- Other welding machinery
- Machine tools for working cold glass, stone and ceramics
- Machine tools for working bone, hard plastics, wood and cork
- Machine tool parts and accessories
- Other machine tools
Browse reports of similar category available with Radiant Insights, Inc.:
- Laboratory Sterilizer Market
- Mobile Storage Systems Market
- Hearing Diagnosis Instrument Market
- Surface Vision and Inspection Market
About Radiant Insights, Inc.:
At Radiant Insights, we work with the aim to reach the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Our representatives strive to understand diverse client requirements and cater to the same with the most innovative and functional solutions.
SOURCE Radiant Insights, Inc.