DUBLIN, Dec. 04, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t3wttb/global_luxury) has announced the addition of the "Global Luxury Furniture Market (Material, End-Use and Geography) - Size, Share, Global Trends, Company Profiles, Demand, Insights, Analysis, Research, Report, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast, 2014 - 2020" report to their offering.
According to a new report by Allied Market Research, titled, "Global Luxury Furniture Market - Size, Industry Analysis, Trends, Opportunities, Growth and Forecast, 2014 - 2020", the global luxury furniture market is expected to reach $27.01 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 4.1% during 2015 - 2020.
Asia Pacific would witness the fastest growth, owing to the rise in disposable incomes. Wooden luxury furniture has gained substantial demand worldwide, followed by metal. The high acceptance of wooden furniture is primarily due to durability and the modern yet antique look, which makes it a good fit for both household as well as the commercial usage.
Presently, Europe is the largest market for luxury furniture followed by North America. The market in the Asia Pacific holds a great potential with lucrative prospects in the domestic market. A rise in disposable incomes, in the recent years, majorly contributes to the growth of the APAC market. The LAMEA region would also follow suit owing to the high demand for luxury furniture in its hospitality sector.
- Duresta Upholstery Ltd.
- Giovanni Visentin
- Henredon Furniture Industries Inc.
- Iola Furniture Ltd.
- Laura Ashley
- Muebles Pico
- Nella Vetrina
- Turri S.r.l.
- The wood luxury furniture segment leads the market with about 24% market share in 2014 and is estimated to dominate the market throughout the forecast period. However, the metal luxury furniture segment would witness a comparatively higher growth rate
- The domestic end user segment would continue to dominate the global market over the forecast period
- The market for luxury furniture in the lighting segment would grow at a CAGR of 8.3% during 2015 - 2020
- The hospitality sector within the commercial user segment would exhibit a steady demand for luxury furniture, registering a CAGR of 3.4% during 2015 - 2020
CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
CHAPTER 4 GLOBAL LUXURY FURNITURE MARKET BY MATERIAL
CHAPTER 5 GLOBAL LUXURY FURNITURE MARKET BY END USE
CHAPTER 6 GLOBAL LUXURY FURNITURE MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
CHAPTER 7 COMPANY PROFIL
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t3wttb/global_luxury
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets