DUBLIN, Dec. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b3vm5x/global_lte) has announced the addition of the "Global LTE Technology Assessment, Market Analysis, and Forecasts 2014 - 2019" report to their offering.
Fourth generation (4G) cellular technology represents a huge leap compared to previous generations. The Long Term Evolution (LTE) standard for 4G provides significant capacity gains as well as true end-to-end Internet Protocol (IP) connectivity including voice over IP (VoIP) via voice over LTE (VoLTE).
There are significant challenges, such as launching VoLTE, optimizing networks, and integrating operations. There are also significant opportunities, such as deploying value-added service (VAS) applications that rely upon LTE and offer mobile network operators an advantage against over-the-top (OTT) competition that uses 3G.
This is the most comprehensive research available focused on 4G technology and LTE business insights for deployment, operations, and maximizing investment value. The research includes critical analysis and forecasts for the following:
- Carrier WiFi and Small Cells in LTE & Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- LTE in Industry Verticals: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- The Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) Market: Business Case, Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS): Market and Forecast 2014 - 2019
- Wireless Security in 3G and LTE Networks: Market and Forecast 2014 - 2019
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN) Analysis of Key Vendors, State of the Market, and Outlook 2014 - 2019
- Public Safety LTE: A Global Assessment of Market Size, Technology, Vendor Trends and Spectrum Allocation 2014 - 2019
- HetNet Deployment and Operational Strategies for 4G and Beyond
- Self-Organizing Networks (SON) Challenges and Market Opportunities for 3G, LTE, and Beyond, Fourth Edition
- LTE Strategy, Application Roadmap, and Future of 4G
- Global Broadband Traffic Management: Business Case, Market Analysis, Roadmap, and Forecast
- LTE Infrastructure Market: Vendors, Market Share, Key Trends & Forecasts
- LTE Network Operator Strategies: Key Drivers, Deployment Strategies, CAPEX, OPEX, Price Plans, ARPUs and Service Revenues
- LTE Device Marketplace: Ecosystem, Roadmap, Key Trends, Shipments/Market Share, and Global Forecast by Vendor
- Mobile Data & Applications: State of the Industry, Market Prospects, and Forecast 2013 - 2018
- LTE Strategies 2013 - 2018: Strategies for Deploying, Operating, and Optimizing LTE Services, Applications and Business Operations
- Mobile Value-added Services (VAS) in 4G: Market Analysis and Forecasts for LTE-based VAS 2013 - 2018
- Voice over LTE (VoLTE) Market Opportunities and Forecast 2013 - 2018
This research is invaluable for anyone who wants to understand the impact of LTE on wireless networks, IT organizations, service providers, and suppliers. It is also critical information for anyone who seeks an understanding of the challenges, opportunities, and outlook for cellular communications in the 4G era.
Bonus: All purchasers will also receive 5G Companies and Solutions: State of the Market and Technology 2014
All report purchases include telephone time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Mobile network operators
- Broadband infrastructure providers
- Wireless device manufacturers and their suppliers
- Network optimization, OSS, and support companies
- Infrastructure virtualization and cloud service providers
- Next generation wireless device and application developers
- Next generation wireless providers including wearable technology
- Anyone who needs to understand the network and market for LTE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b3vm5x/global_lte
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets