DUBLIN, October 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Lipid Nutrition (Nutritional Lipids) Market - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecasts to 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global nutritional lipids market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 13.1% from 2017 to 2022 to reach USD 7,000.7 million by 2022
This growth is mainly attributed to the increasing need to meet nutritional requirements of an aging population, increasing the prevalence of chronic diseases, changing food landscape, increasing application in infant formulas and dietary supplements, and technological advancements such as microencapsulation. However, finite supply of fish oil and uncertain regulatory environment restricts the growth of the global nutritional lipids market to some extent.
Asia-Pacific region accounted for the major share of the global nutritional lipids market in 2016, followed by North America, and Europe. The region is also expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period. The major share and fast growth of this region are mainly attributed to the abundant availability of raw material, increasing the prevalence of chronic diseases, growing population & urbanization, increasing industrialization, and growing health consciousness & awareness about the health benefits of nutritional lipids.
- Need to Meet Nutritional Requirements of an Ageing Population
- Increasing Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
- Changing Food Landscape
- Increasing Application in Infant Formulas and Dietary Supplements
- Technological Advancements-Microencapsulation
- Finite Supply of Fish Oil
- Uncertain Regulatory Environment
- Emerging Market- Latin America and Africa
- Emergence of Alternative Sources for Nutritional Lipids
The key players in the global nutritional lipids market are
- Aker Biomarine ASA
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- BASF SE
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Cellana Inc
- Clover Corporation
- Croda International Plc.
- FMC Corporation
- GC Rieber Oil AS
- Kerry Group
- Koninklijke DSM N.V
- Lonza Group AG
- Nordiac Naturals, Inc.
- Omega Protein Corporation
- Pharma Marine AS
- Smit & Zoon
- Solutex GC
- Stepan Company
Scope of the Report
Market by Product type:
Market by Product source:
Market by Product form:
Market by Application:
- Dietary Supplements
- Infant Formula
- Food & Beverages
- Animal Feed
Key questions answered in the report:
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of type, source, form, application, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market for nutritional lipids across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2022?
- What are the major drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global nutritional lipids market?
- Who are the major players in the global nutritional lipids market and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the global nutritional lipids market?
- What are the recent developments in the global nutritional lipids market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global nutritional lipids market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global nutritional lipids market and how do they compete with the global players?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pbk6kz/lipid_nutrition
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets