pdated in the last quarter, this report has been extracted from motor industry information and intelligence platform QUBE and provides a comprehensive overview of the global OE shock absorber sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts.
Based on exclusive interviews, primary research and proprietary data this global suspension market study includes:
- Automotive OE shock absorbers (conventional and electronic shock absorbers) fitment and market size data for the top 14 - suspension markets
- A review of the latest technological developments and market trends (including active suspension systems, car shock absorbers, car suspension, ride control technology, dynamic roll control, smart passive damping, semi- to fully-active systems, valve technology)
- Regional market share data tables and commentary
- Country share data tables and commentary for the top 14 - suspension markets
- Exclusive interviews with OE suppliers including Tenneco, Meyle, ZF, Pro2, BWI Group, KYB (news and interviews only available in QUBE)
- Updated profiles of the major automotive shock absorber and suspension suppliers including their strategies and prospects