DUBLIN, October 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Light Vehicle Fuel Tanks and Delivery Systems Market - Forecasts to 2032" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of the global OE fuel tanks sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts.
Based on exclusive interviews, primary research and proprietary data this global market study includes:
- Automotive OE fuel tank systems (plastic, steel, tanks for LPG/CNG fuel) fitment and market size data for the top 14* markets
- A review of the latest technological developments and market trends (including PZEV, urea, lightweighting, brushless fuel pumps, evaporative emissions systems, electronic returnless systems, mis-fuelling solutions, blow moulding, coatings, biofuels)
- Regional supplier market share data tables and commentary
- Exclusive interviews with OE suppliers including Continental, TI Automotive, SASFT, PlasFuelSys and Magna Steyr (news and interviews only available in QUBE)
- Updated profiles of the major automotive fuel tank system suppliers including their strategies and prospects
Key Topics Covered:
Fuel System Solutions
Kautex Textron GmbH & Co KG
Magna International Inc.
Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
Martinrea International Inc.
TI Automotive Ltd.
Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd.
YAPP Automotive Parts Co Ltd
- Continental AG
- Futaba Industrial
- Imperial Group
- Kongsberg Automotive
- Westport Fuel Systems
LPG/CNG additional gas tanks
Plastic fuel tanks
Steel fuel tanks
Regulatory drivers and legislative framework
Fuel system technologies
- Capless fuel filler assembly
- Chevrolet Cruze
- Federal Mogul
- TI Automotive
- CNG tanks
- Cryogenic fuel tanks
- LPG tanks
- Plastic tanks
- Steel tanks
- Urea tanks
- Zircotec's thermal barrier ceramic coating
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5kn89v/global_light
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets