DUBLIN, Aug. 06, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zb2prw/global_light) has announced the addition of the "Global light vehicle door modules market- forecasts to 2030" report to their offering.
This latest just-auto report edition offers a global review of the OE door modules sector, its suppliers, top markets, technologies and market forecasts.
This global market study offers:
- Automotive OE door modules market size estimates
- Latest technologies and trends
- Market share data tables
- Exclusive interviews with major companies
- Profiles of the major players including their strategies and prospects
- Market size forecasts
You can use this report to:
- Understand the scope and scale of the major markets
- Get an overview of the global automotive door modules sector
- Identify opportunities and threats
- Prepare demand and supply forecasts
- Review the latest technological drivers
- Know the key trends within the sector and what's driving them
- Get up to speed with latest company activities and prospects
- Hear direct from major companies on strategies and plans
- Carry out competitive analysis
Key Topics Covered:
2. PESTER analysis
Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co.KG
Dura Automotive Systems, LLC
Grupo Antolin Irausa, S.A.
Inteva Products, LLC
Magna International Inc.
Door modules and frames
Door module cassettes
Brose's plastic door system
Ford's door edge protector
Ford's hands-free power liftgate
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co.KG
- Dura Automotive Systems, LLC
- Faurecia SA
- Grupo Antolin Irausa, S.A.
- Inteva Products, LLC
- Magna International Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zb2prw/global_light
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets