DUBLIN, Dec. 08, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qh9g5c/global_it) has announced the addition of the "Global IT Services and BPO Market in Government Sector 2015-2019" report to their offering.
This report covers the current scenario and the growth prospects of the global IT services and BPO market in the government sector for 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the following components:
- IT services: ITO, implementation, hardware and software support, and consulting
- BPO: CRM, HRO, and others
The report predicts the global IT services and BPO market in the government sector to grow at a CAGR of 4.78% over the period 2014-2019. Global IT Services and BPO Market in the Government Sector 2015-2019 has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. It also covers the landscape of the global IT services and BPO market in the government sector and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key Market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- BT Global Services
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation
PART 07: Market segmentation by BPO services
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Key vendor analysis
PART 16: Appendix
PART 17: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qh9g5c/global_it
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets