DUBLIN, Feb. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pdhcq8/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Isopropanol Industry Report 2014" report to their offering.
The Global Isopropanol Industry Report 2014 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Isopropanol industry.
The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Isopropanol market analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status.
Development policies and plans are also discussed and manufacturing processes and cost structures analyzed. Isopropanol industry import/export consumption, supply and demand figures and cost price and production value gross margins are also provided.
The report focuses on sixteen industry players providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity production, price, cost, production value and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis is also carried out. The Isopropanol industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. Finally the feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
Key Topics Covered:
- Isopropanol Industry Overview
- Global Isopropanol Market Status Analysis
- Major Regions Isopropanol Market Status Analysis
- Major Countries Isopropanol Market Status and Analysis
- Major Companies Isopropanol Market Status and Analysis
- Isopropanol Industry Chain and Marketing Channels Analysis
- Isopropanol Industry Segment Market Analysis
- Isopropanol Industry Development Trend
- Isopropanol New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
- Global Isopropanol Industry Research Conclusions
- BASF SE
- De xin
- Dow Chemical
- Hong bao
- Jia hua
- Jing ke
- Kai yue
- LG CHEM.LTD.
- Lan tian
- San jing
- Tian cheng
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pdhcq8/global
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets