Global market is projected to display a robust growth represented by a CAGR of 11.19% by value during 2017 - 2022, chiefly driven by increase in healthcare spending and rising prevalence of diseases with Iron deficiency, emerging second & third generation IV Iron drugs and growing middle class income group coupled with rising health consciousness.
Over the recent years, the global Intravenous (IV) Iron Drug industry has been driven by the rising high prevalence of Iron Deficiency with unfulfilled need, rising awareness, growing prevalence of diseases leading to severe Iron Deficiency and increasing healthcare expenditure in emerging economies. Globally, the growth in IV Iron drug market is driven by growing middle class population group demanding better drugs to improve lifestyle.
Among the therapeutic application type, nephrology accounts for the major market share and anticipated to witness significant growth rate during the forecast period. Among the regions, Asia Pacific is predicted to advance at the highest rate, mainly driven by large population suffering with Iron Deficiency and unfulfilled need, improving access to healthcare, changing lifestyle and expanding middle class income group.
Scope of the Report
Global IV Iron Drug Market, By Value
By Therapeutic Application (Nephrology, Gynecology & Obstetrics, Gastroenterology, Oncology, Cardiology, Others); By Value
By Product Type (Ferric carboxymaltose, Iron Sucrose, Iron Dextran and Others), By Value
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4. I.V. Iron Drug Market Outlook
5. Global I.V. Iron Drug Market: Growth and Forecast
6. North America I.V. Iron Drug Market: Growth and Forecast
7. Europe I.V. Iron Drug Market: Growth and Forecast
8. Asia Pacific I.V. Iron Drug Market: Growth and Forecast
9. ROW I.V. Iron Drug Market: Growth and Forecast
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Restraints
12. SWOT Analysis - I.V. Iron Drug Market
13. Porter's Five Forces Analysis - I.V. Iron Drug Market