DUBLIN, Feb. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fwftm4/internet_of) has announced the addition of the "Internet of Things (IoT) in Smart Cities Market by Solutions (Remote Monitoring, Data Management) Platform (Application & Device Management) Application (Building Automation, Energy Management, Transportation) - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The Internet of Things (IoT) in smart cities market size is forecast to reach a value of USD 147.51 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 23.20% from 2015 to 2020. IoT in smart cities is a concept aimed at providing a set of new generation services and infrastructure with the help of Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
The holistic idea of IoT in smart cities is gaining a significant momentum throughout the globe. While greater demand could be seen for smarter technologies over utility grids, the focus would eventually shift toward other emerging areas, such as transportation, infrastructure management, building automation, energy management, and intelligent cities services, during the next decade. With the increasing demand for IoT devices, smart cities are highly inclined to adopt these solutions.
Benefits of this Report:
- This report segments the IoT in smart cities market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub segments across different verticals and regions.
- The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help the stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Bosch Software Innovation GmbH
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Enevo OY Technologies
- Harman International Industries (Aditi Technologies)
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
- IBM Corporation
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Intel Corporation
- SAP SE
- Schneider Electric Software, LLC
- Symantec Corporation
- Thingworx (PTC)
- Verizon Communications Inc.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 IoT Smart Cities Market Analysis, By Solution
8 IoT Smart Cities Market Analysis, By Platform
9 IoT Smart Cities Market Analysis, By Technology
10 IoT Smart Cities Market Analysis, By Application
11 IoT Smart Cities Market Analysis, By Service
12 Geographic Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fwftm4/internet_of
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets