Global Internet of Robotic Things market is expected to grow from US$3.325 billion in 2018 to US$18.075 billion in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 40.30% over the forecast period.
This research study examines the Internet of Robotic Things market on the basis of various segments - by software, platform, component, end-user, and geography. Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been mentioned to provide an exhaustive picture of the market. Furthermore, the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments, have been provided in this report.
The report also analyzes key players in the Internet of Robotic Things market. The report provides comprehensive forecast up to the period 2023 for various key segments, with 2017 as base year.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics 4.1. Segmentation 4.2. Drivers 4.3. Restraints 4.4. Opportunities 4.5. Porter's 5 Forces Analysis 4.6. Industry Regulations 4.7. Technology Overview 4.8. Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. Global Internet of Robotic Things Market Forecast by Software (US$ billion) 5.1. Data 5.2. Security 5.3. Bandwidth 5.4. Monitoring 5.5. Analytics
6. Global Internet of Robotic Things Market Forecast by Platform (US$ billion) 6.1. Device 6.2. Application 6.3. Network
7. Global Internet of Robotic Things Market Forecast by Component (US$ billion) 7.1. Power Source 7.2. Actuators 7.3. Control System 7.4. Sensor 7.5. Others
8. Global Internet of Robotic Things Market Forecast by End-User (US$ billion) 8.1. Healthcare 8.2. Automotive 8.3. Household 8.4. Industrial 8.5. Defense 8.6. Others
9. Global Internet of Robotic Things Market Forecast by Geography (US$ billion) 9.1. Americas 9.1.1. North America 9.1.2. South America 9.2. Europe Middle East and Africa 9.2.1. Europe 9.2.2. Middle East and Africa 9.3. Asia Pacific
10. Competitive Intelligence 10.1. Market Share of Key Players 10.2. Investment Analysis 10.3. Recent Deals 10.4. Strategies of Key Players
11. Company Profiles 11.1. iRobot Corporation 11.2. ABB Ltd 11.3. Google Inc. 11.4. Intel Corporation 11.5. Google 11.6. Cisco System 11.7. Omron Adept Technologies, Inc. 11.8. Robot Bosch 11.9. Midea Group