DUBLIN, May 06, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7qn2gf/global_insulin) has announced the addition of the "Global Insulin Patch Market Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
Highly advanced technology like ultrasound and iontophoresis are being used for the development of modern insulin patches. Depending upon the type of technique, their prices may vary which may be out of reach of several patients. In long-term, it would be considered as inexpensive but high upfront cost may deter some diabetic patients. Benefits like greater control over blood glucose levels and ease of utilization are one of the most significant benefits of these technologies. It is expected that investigators would also explore the techniques like electroporation, thermal ablation and microdermabrasion for making insulin patches.
These techniques are expected to increase the cost effectiveness due to which their market penetration would increase. In coming years, it is expected that investigators would be able to come forth with insulin patches having higher pharmacological benefits with lesser prices. Besides this, newer modalities are also expected to be developed due to which more sales are expected to be generated.
Development of insulin patches are expected to pave the path for the development of large molecule based transdermal patches. This is going to be a major technological success due to which large number of patients would get more therapeutic benefits. Due to increased indications, more revenues are expected to generate from this field. Both molecules and formulations have to be revisited that will lead to new innovations.
Moreover, pharmaceutical companies engaged in the production of insulin patches may venture in other diseases segment by using same technology. Insulin patches have yet not made place in global market but they will definitely encourage the other pharmaceutical companies to follow the lead. Pharmaceutical companies are expected to launch the first insulin patch in global market in next few years.
"Global Insulin Patch Market Opportunity Analysis" Report Highlights:
- Introduction to Insulin Patch
- Mechanism Iontophoresis, Ultrasonic & Microneedle Insulin Patch
- Global Insulin Patch Market Analysis
- Global Insulin Patch Clinical Pipeline by Company, Indication & Phase
- Global Insulin Patch Clinical Pipeline: 9 Patches
- Highest Phase of Insulin Patch Development: Phase-II
- Insulin Patch Patent Analysis
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Insulin Patch
2. Comparison between Insulin Patches & Other Insulin Modalities
3. Mechanism of Insulin Patches
4. Emerging Trends in Insulin Delivery
5. Global Insulin Patch Market Analysis
6. Global Insulin Patch Market Dynamics
7. Future Prospects of Insulin Patch Market
8. Global Insulin Patch Clinical Pipeline by Company, Indication & Phase
9. Discontinued Insulin Patch in Clinical Pipeline
10. Competitive Landscape
- Encapsulation Systems
- NOLabs AB
- Novo Nordisk
- Relmada Therapeutics
- Zosano Pharma
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7qn2gf/global_insulin
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com