- Learn how fully autonomous systems will revolutionize our personal and professional lives during Frost & Sullivan's complimentary live webinar
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Dec. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Wednesday, Dec. 17, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. EST
Online, with Complimentary Registration available here: http://bit.ly/1zkKVt2.
Frost & Sullivan Research Analysts Archana Vidyasekar and Vijay Narayanan
Breakthroughs in technological capabilities have accelerated the arrival of mobile robots as practical solutions for increased productivity in business and in the home. The future will see widespread adoption of mobile robots in smart factories, unmanned vehicles and connected homes. Frost & Sullivan's upcoming complimentary webinar titled, "The Future of Mobile Robots: Rise of Intelligent, Autonomous and Collaborative Machines," will explore various market dynamics and potential benefits of mobile robots in the future.
Attend this webinar to:
- Identify how mobile robots are being monetized to create new business opportunities
- Understand how mobile robotics principles are creating new solutions in various industries
- Discover how mobile robots will lead to the genesis of smart factories
- Learn how mobile robots will interact in our personal space in the future
- Explore how cloud robotics will facilitate better human-machine interaction
This webinar will highlight fresh opportunities across major applications as mobile robots gain commercial momentum. Software developers, contract manufacturers and original equipment manufacturers should attend to discover growth opportunities in this game-changing market. Manufacturers, plant operators and engineers should attend this webinar to identify how mobile robots will transform their businesses.
"With a mountainous increase in the aging population expected by 2030, personal robots will be a key future application," said Frost & Sullivan Visionary Innovation Group Senior Research Analyst Vijay Narayanan. "Most households in the US and Japan are likely to own robots that for use in various ways, ranging from elderly and child care to personal assistants and companions."
"The modern industrial revolution will create exceedingly smart robots which can adapt, interact and effectively communicate," said Frost & Sullivan Visionary Innovation Group Team Leader Archana Vidyasekar. "These robots are expected to work alongside human beings leading to forge an overall increase in economic productivity."
For more information email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country or click here: http://bit.ly/1zkKVt2.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan