DUBLIN, February 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qkl843/global_industrial) has announced the addition of the "Global Industrial Batteries Market" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This research service discusses the current state and future potential of the global industrial batteries market. It provides an in-depth analysis of the industrial batteries used in different applications such as telecom and data communication, UPS/backup, industrial equipment, medical devices, aerospace and defense, grid-level energy storage, and others.
The study also covers the different battery chemistries, that is, lead-acid, nickel-based, lithium-based, and new chemistries. A global perspective is presented with a focus on market dynamics in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia-Pacific. The study period is from 2010 to 2017, with the base year as 2012 and the forecast period from 2013 to 2017.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the major trends in the industrial batteries market and at what rate will it continue to grow?
- What are the market dynamics regarding competition among the different chemistries and which technologies are predicted to be the winners?
- What are the product types that industry participants are introducing to meet customer needs?
- What are the major factors contributing to cost and pricing? What are strategies adopted to mitigate the risks involved?
- What are the competition dynamics in each chemistry and among chemistries across different applications?
- How is the distribution channel structured for different applications? How is it expected to evolve in the future?
- The competition for better battery technology in terms of value for cost is anticipated to be intense, leading to major market changes.
- Grid-level energy storage applications is expected to be a strong growth segment that companies will start focusing on extensively.
- The competition is likely to increase further with decreasing prices and the growth of domestically focused firms, leading to mergers and acquisitions (M&As) beyond the forecast period.
- The trend toward sustainability is anticipated to significantly influence battery chemistry and efficiency and the evolution of the application segments.
- Companies are focusing on increasing their presence in high-growth markets that are on the cusp of technological evolution where end users are looking for better products.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Industrial Batteries Market
4. Telecom and Data Communication Segment Breakdown
5. UPS/Backup Applications Segment Breakdown
6. Industrial Equipment Segment Breakdown
7. Medical Devices Segment Breakdown
8. Aerospace and Defense Equipment Segment Breakdown
9. Grid-level Energy Storage Segment Breakdown
10. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qkl843/global_industrial
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets