DUBLIN, January 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t3trbg/inductors) has announced the addition of the "Inductors - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Inductors in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research.
Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs. The report profiles 162 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- API Delevan, Inc.
- Caddell-Burns Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Chilisin Electronics Corp
- Datatronic Distribution, Inc.
- Delta Electronics, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
- Study Reliability and Reporting Limitations
- Data Interpretation & Reporting Level
- Quantitative Techniques & Analytics
- Product Definitions and Scope of Study
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. MARKET GROWTH DRIVERS, TRENDS & ISSUES
3. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
4. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
5. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
6. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
- API Delevan, Inc. (USA)
- Caddell-Burns Manufacturing Co., Inc. (USA)
- Chilisin Electronics Corp. (Taiwan)
- Datatronic Distribution, Inc. (USA)
- Delta Electronics, Inc. (Taiwan)
- Houston Transformer Company, Ltd. (USA)
- Murata Manufacturing Company, Ltd. (Japan)
- Panasonic Corporation (Japan)
- Pulse Electronics Corporation (USA)
- Sumida Corporation (Japan)
- Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- TOKO, Inc. (Japan)
- TT Electronics PLC (UK)
- BI Technologies Corporation (USA)
- TDK-EPC Corporation (Japan)
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (USA)
7. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
6. LATIN AMERICA
7. REST OF WORLD
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 162 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 165).
- The United States (55)
- Canada (5)
- Japan (16) Europe (43)
- France (5)
- Germany (7)
- The United Kingdom (12)
- Italy (2)
- Spain (2)
- Rest of Europe (15)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (44)
- Latin America (1)
- Middle East (1)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t3trbg/inductors
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets