DUBLIN, October 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Hydraulic Thermoplastic Hose and Couplings Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 - 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Rising construction activities, increased industrial production, and agricultural process mechanization are expected to drive demand for hydraulic equipment, which, in turn is expected to boost thermoplastic hose and couplings market during the forecast period 2017 - 2025.
The demand for hydraulic thermoplastic hose and couplings is also expected to be driven by the increased demand from industrial and agricultural applications. Growing industrial automation resulting in increased industrial production is supporting the demand for industrial and material handling equipment, and hence thermoplastic hose and couplings.
Furthermore, the need for maintenance of automated equipment at regular intervals is also expected to boost demand for thermoplastic hose and couplings in lubrication lines. Rising population and growing food consumption needs are expected to drive demand for agriculture machinery.
In addition, the prevailing trend towards agricultural process mechanization coupled with the favorable government subsidies promoting use of automated equipment for agricultural processes is also expected to fuel market momentum. In order to promote farm mechanization, the governments of agrarian countries such as India and Brazil are focusing on augmenting the reach of these subsidies.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Hydraulic Thermoplastic Hose and Couplings Market Analysis
4. Global Hydraulic Thermoplastic Hose and Couplings Market, By Application, 2017 - 2025, (US$ Mn)
5. Global Hydraulic Thermoplastic Hose and Couplings Market, By Product Type, 2017 - 2025, (US$ Mn)
6. North America Hydraulic Thermoplastic Hose and Couplings Market, 2017 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
7. Europe Hydraulic Thermoplastic Hose and Couplings Market, 2017 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
8. Asia Pacific Hydraulic Thermoplastic Hose and Couplings Market, 2017 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
9. Rest of World Hydraulic Thermoplastic Hose and Couplings Market, 2017 - 2025 (US$ Mn)
- Gates Corporation
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Eaton Corporation
- Transfer Oil S.p.A
- Nitta Corporation
- Polyhose India Pvt. Ltd.
- RYCO Hydraulics Pty Ltd.
- NRP Jones
- Dyna Flex, Inc.
- Kurt Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- MAC Tubi S.p.A
- ZEC S.p.A.
- Piranha Hose Products, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bkfz8f/global_hydraulic
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets