DUBLIN, Oct. 01 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qptjw9/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global HVDC and FACTS Market" report to their offering.
As a result of global population explosion and growing power demand, utilities are investing in new power plants. The rise in environmental concerns urges power producers to invest in clean energy, which is typically located in remote regions. To connect such remotely located power generation sources and to also minimize transmission losses, companies deploy high-voltage systems, including high-voltage direct current (HVDC) systems and flexible alternating current transmission systems (FACTS). This study discusses global market opportunities and drivers and restraints that will impact future market growth.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- What are the key factors likely to challenge market growth during the forecast period?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is the market ready for acquisitions?
- What are the key factors that will drive the market over the coming years?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their businesses to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total HVDC and FACTS Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total HVDC and FACTS Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total HVDC and FACTS Market
6. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
7. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective on the HVDC and FACTS Market
8. HVDC Segment Breakdown
9. FACTS Segment Breakdown
10. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qptjw9/analysis_of_the
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets