DUBLIN, November 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Hoverboard Market - By Hoverboard Type (wheel size - 6.5 inch, 8 inch and 10 inch), By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
"Global Hoverboard Market is projected to surpass $1.8 billion by 2021, owing to expanding youth population, increasing adoption of hoverboards for personal mobility and recreational activities
Moreover, 6.5 inch hoverboard dominated global hoverboard market in 2015, and same trend is further anticipated to continue during the forecast period, on account of it's low price and easy availability.
Asia-Pacific region accounted for largest share in global hoverboard market in 2015, and the region is forecast to continue its dominance during the forecast period as well due to increasing demand from countries such as China, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia.
Global Hoverboard Market elaborates following aspects of hoverboards across the world:
- Global Hoverboard Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (6.5 Inch, 8 Inch and 10 Inch), By Application (Recreational Activities, Personal Mobility Device, Business Purposes & Other - ),By Region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of World and South America)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends and Developments
- Dominance of Chinese Hoverboards
- Low Spending on Advertising
- Widening End User Applications
- Expanding Supply Chain Network
- Addition of Supplement Features
- Increasing Online Sales
- Tie-Ups with Consumer Electronic Companies
- Introduction of Custom Models
- Growing Popularity of 10 Inch Hoverboards
- Declining Prices of Hoverboards
- Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd.
- Fosjoas Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hama GmbH & Co KG
- Hangzhou Chic Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hoverboard Express, LLC
- Inventist, Inc.
- Ninebot Limited
- PTX Performance Products USA, LLC
- Phunkee Tree, Inc.
- Razor USA, LLC
- Shenzhen Freefeet Technology Co. Ltd.
- Shenzhen Jialike Electronic Company Ltd.
- Shenzhen Rooder Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Uwheel Technology Co., Ltd.
- Soibatian Corporation d.b.a. IO HAWK
- Swagway LLC
- The White Chair Limited
- Wuyi Chuangxin Metal Tools Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Topso Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zhengzhou F-wheel Industrial Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n4bkkn/global_hoverboard
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets