FREMONT, California, September 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
According to a new market intelligence report by BIS Research, titled "Global High-throughput Satellite Market, Analysis & Forecast, 2018 - 2023", the high-throughput satellite (HTS) market was estimated as $3,466 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $7.31 billion by 2023. HTS can transmit 20 times more data than conventional satellites, thus, is considered as a powerful technology. HTS is based on the spot beam technology, which enables frequency re-use across multiple narrow-focused spot beams.
Browse 20 market Data Tables and 123 Figures spread through 173 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Global High-throughput Satellite Market, Analysis & Forecast, 2018 - 2023"
The HTS market is anticipated to witness high growth rate owing to the growing need for network connectivity, rise in the demand for HTS constellations, and increase in the deployment of HTS for commercial end users. Moreover, extensive R&D activities and appropriate regulatory environment are also important for the sustained growth of the market. These recent innovations in the satellite equipment and services can possibly support the HTS technology to reach a wider segment of consumers in the industry.
The key manufacturers in the HTS satellite market are also foraying into partnerships, contracts, and joint ventures to develop innovative solutions. Some of the prominent players in the market are Airbus Group SE, Eutelsat S.A., Hughes Network Systems, LLC, Inmarsat, Intelsat, Orbital ATK Inc., SES S.A., Thales Group, and The Boeing Company.
BIS Research Report: https://bisresearch.com/industry-report/high-throughput-satellite-market.html
Presently, the global HTS market is segmented into six broad categories, namely broadband, mobility, enterprise, government, cellular backhaul, and broadcast. Owing to the increasing demand for data connectivity across the globe, the consumer broadband segment dominated the global HTS market in terms of capacity revenue in 2017. Whereas, during the forecast period from 2018-2023, due to the growing need for the in-flight and maritime connectivity, the mobility market is expected to grow at a faster rate more than the other previously mentioned segments.
According to Sudheer Uniyal, Analyst at BIS Research, "the high-throughput satellite market is developing significantly, and much of this growth is attributed to the rapid technological advancement in this field".
Request for a Sample: https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=564&type=download
The market report provides a detailed analysis of the recent trends influencing the market, along with a comprehensive study of the future trends and developments. It also includes a competitive analysis of the leading players in the industry, including corporate overview, financials, financial summary, and SWOT analysis. The overall market has been segmented by application and subsystems. The report also includes a comprehensive section on the geographical analysis including country-wise analysis for more than 9 countries.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global HTS satellite market and their case studies?
- How is the HTS market evolving, and what is its scope in the future?
- What was the total revenue generated by the global HTS market in 2017, what will be the expected revenue in 2018, and the projections for the revenue by 2023?
- How will each segment of the global HTS market grow during the forecast period, what will be the revenue generated and growth rate of each segment by the end of 2023?
- What was the total revenue generated by the HTS market segmented by application in 2017, and what is the estimation for 2018 and forecast till 2023?
- Which HTS application (broadband, mobility, enterprise, government, cellular backhaul, and broadcast) will dominate the market in the coming years?
- What was the total revenue generated by the HTS market (by subsystem) in 2017, and what will be the estimate for the revenue in 2018 and forecast for the revenue by 2023?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players and the developmental strategies implemented by them to stand out in the HTS market?
- Who are the key players in the market, along with the detailed analysis and profiles (including their financials, company snapshots, key products & services, and SWOT analysis)?
- Which geographical location will dominate the HTS market?
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
What distinguishes BIS Research from the rest of the players is that we don't simply provide data but also complement it with valuable insights and actionable inputs for the success of our clients.
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
SOURCE BIS Research