DUBLIN, April 03, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global High Intensity Sweeteners Market - Artificial and Natural" report to their offering.
The global value market for Artificial HIS is the largest, forecast to be US$1.7 billion (71.7% share) in 2017, which is expected to maintain a 2017-2022 CAGR of 3.5% and reach a projected US$2 billion by 2022.
During the same period, global value demand for Natural HIS is slated to register a considerably faster CAGR of 7.8% and reach a projected US$958.8 million by 2022 from a forecast US$657.7 million in 2017.
High intensity sweeteners (HIS) analyzed in this global market report is segmented by HIS category - Artificial HIS and Natural HIS. Artificial HIS analyzed in the study include Acesulfame-K, Aspartame, Cyclamate, Neotame, Saccharin and Sucralose. Natural HIS analyzed in the study include Steviol Glycosides (stevia extracts), Glycyrrhizin (licorice root extracts) and Mogroside V (monk fruit extracts). The study also explores the key end-use applications of high intensity sweeteners including Beverages, Confectionary, Foods, Tabletop and Others (personal care, pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals etc.).
Though artificial sweeteners occupy major share of the pie in high intensity sweeteners market currently, natural high intensity sweeteners are expected to register the fastest growth. Growing health concerns associated with the artificial sweeteners such as aspartame and saccharin are driving consumers' interest in natural sweeteners. Steviol glycosides mainly drive the growth in the natural high intensity sweeteners space followed by monk fruit extract mogroside V in the near future. The growth of high intensity sweeteners in developed countries in North America and Western Europe has slowed down owing mainly to decline in soft drink consumption. But high growth in emerging regions such as Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa is expected to continue.
Key Market Trends
- Demand for Monk Fruit Extract Mogroside V Emerging from the Shadows
- Stevia: The Shining Star on Natural Sweeteners' Horizon
- Stevia's Bitterness Gets Sweeter
- Regulation on Steviol Glycosides Sweeteners Amended by the European Commission
- Next Generation Steviol Glycosides Evolving Beyond Reb A
- Advancements in Agronomy
- Enzymatic Modification Sweetens Stevia Market
- Fermentation Production of Steviol Glycosides to Tap Rarer Glycosides
Key Topics Covered:
Part A: Global Market Perspective
2. Key Market Trends
3. Regulatory Landscape
4. Key Global Players
5. Key Business And Product Trends
6. Global Market Overview
Part B: Regional Market Perspective
Regional Market Overview
1. North America
4. Rest of World
Part C: Guide to the Industry
Part D: Annexure
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- Almendra (Thailand) Ltd. (Thailand)
- Amax NutraSource, Inc (United States)
- Anhui Jinhe Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Arnhem Group, The (United States)
- Beijing Gingko Group (China)
- Beijing Vitasweet Co., Ltd.
- BioPlus Life Sciences Pvt Ltd (India)
- Cargill, Inc
- Celanese Corporation
- Changmao Biochemical Engineering Co., Ltd (China)
- Changzhou Guanghui Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (China)
- Changzhou Niutang Chemical Plant Co., Ltd.
- Chengdu Wagott Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (China)
- China Chem Source (HK) Co., Ltd. (China)
- Cumberland Packing Corporation (United States)
- Daepyung Co., Ltd (South Korea)
- Daesang Corporation (South Korea)
- EPC Natural Products Co., Ltd. (China)
- Evolva SA (Switzerland)
- Extraits Végétaux et Dérivés (EVD) (France)
- GLG Life Tech Corporation
- Gansu Fanzhi Biotech Co., Ltd.
- Golden Time Chemical (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd.
- Granular AB (DBA The Real Stevia Company) (Sweden)
- Guilin GFS Monk Fruit Corp.
- Guilin Layn Natural Ingredients Corp. (China)
- HYET Sweet B.V. (Netherlands)
- Heartland Food Products Group (United States)
- Hermes Sweeteners Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Hill Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Ikeda Tohka Industries Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Ingredion Incorporated
- JK Sucralose, Inc.
- JMC Corporation (South Korea)
- Jiangsu Jubang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd (China)
- Jiangsu SinoSweet Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Suzhou Peacock Food Additive Co., Ltd (China)
- Jinan Prosweet Biotechnology Co., Ltd (China)
- Jining Aoxing Stevia Products Co., Ltd (China)
- Jinyao Ruida (Xuchang) Biology Technology Co., Ltd. (China)
- Jungbunzlauer Suisse AG (Switzerland)
- Kaifeng Xinghua Fine Chemical Ltd.
- MAFCO Worldwide LLC
- Maruzen Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Merisant Company
- Morita Kagaku Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- NichinohSeiken Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- NutraSweet Company
- PMC Specialties Group, Inc
- PT. Batang Alum Industrie (Indonesia)
- PT. Chemical Industry Tonggorejo (Indonesia)
- PT. Golden Sari (Indonesia)
- Productos Aditivos S.A. (Spain)
- PureCircle Limited
- Pyure Brands LLC (United States)
- Qualipride International Ltd. (China)
- Qufu Xiangzhou Stevia Products Co., Ltd (China)
- Salvi Chemical Industries Ltd. (India)
- Shandong Haigen Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (China)
- Shandong Huaxian Stevia Co., Ltd. (China)
- Shandong Kanbo Biochemical Technology Co., Ltd (China)
- Shandong Minghui Food Co., Ltd. (China)
- Shanghai Fanzhi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (China)
- Shanghai Fortune Chemical Co., Ltd. (China)
- Shaoxing Yamei Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (China)
- Shenzhen Newtrend International Co., Ltd. (China)
- Shree Vardayini Chemical Industries Pvt. Ltd (India)
- Stevia Natura SAS (France)
- Sugar Foods Corporation (United States)
- Sunwin Stevia International, Inc. (China)
- Suzhou Hope Technology Co., Ltd.
- Sweegen, Inc. (United States)
- Sweet Green Fields LLC (United States)
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- Techno (Fujian) Food Ingredients Co., Ltd. (China)
- Tianjin Changjie Chemical Co., Ltd. (China)
- Tianjin North Food Co., Ltd.
- Tokiwa Phytochemical Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Toyo Sugar Refining Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Triveni Chemicals (India)
- Tsuruya Chemical Industries Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Unisweet (Shandong) Sucralose Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (China)
- Vishnu Chemicals Limited (India)
- Whole Earth Sweetener Co. (United States)
- Wisdom Natural Brands (United American Industries, Inc.) (United States)
- Wuhan Huasweet Co., Ltd.
- Xinghua GL Stevia Co., Ltd. (China)
- ZFTZ Mafco Biotech Co., Ltd. (China)
- Zhejiang Sanhe Food Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zhong Hua Fang Da (H.K.) Limited
- Zhucheng Haotian Pharm Co., Ltd. (China)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rggth6/global_high
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets