DUBLIN, April 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Helium Market By Type (Liquid & Gaseous), By Application (MRI & NMR, Semi-Conductors & Optic Fibres, Pressurizing & Purging, Welding, etc.), By Distribution (Onsite, Packaged, Merchant), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
"Global helium market is forecast to exhibit a CAGR of 6.4% during 2016-2021
Moreover, increasing government focus across various major developed as well as developing countries towards developing gas based power generation resources and water distribution infrastructure is driving the global helium market. Furthermore, growing use of helium in various application areas such as electronics, cryogenics, leak detection, pressure and purging, etc., is further anticipated to boost global helium market through 2021.
Gaseous helium dominated global helium market in 2015, and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period, owing to growing use of gaseous helium in semiconductors, leak detection and welding applications. Moreover, MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) & NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) accounted for largest market share in global helium market in 2015, followed by Semiconductors and Optical Fibers, Science & Research, Welding, Gas Lifting and Leak Detection.
Global Helium Market report discusses the following aspects of helium market, globally:
- Global Helium Market Size & Forecast, By Value and Volume
- Global Helium Market Share & Forecast - By Type (Liquid & Gaseous), By Application (MRI & NMR, Semi-Conductors & Optic Fibres, Pressurizing & Purging, Welding, Leak Detection, Ballooning, Science & Research, Others), By Distribution (Onsite, Packaged, Merchant)
- Regional Analysis - North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Increasing Demand from Electronics
- Recycling of Helium
- Consolidation of Market
- Growing Discoveries of New Sources
- China, Japan and South Korea as a Major Demand Center
- Helium Cooled Reactors Technologies
- Emerging Market & Technologies for Helium
- Limiting Conventional Applications
- Air Liquide SA
- Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.
- Airgas, Inc.
- Badger Midstream Energy, LP
- Buzwair Gases
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Gulf Cryo
- IACX Energy LLC
- Iceblick Ltd
- Iwatani Corporation
- Keyes Helium Co LLC
- Linde AG
- Messer Group GmbH
- Polsike Gornictwo Naftowe I Gazownictwo SA
- Praxair Inc.
- RasGas Company Limited
- Sonatrach SPA
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
- Weil Group Resources, LLC
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k6mf6k/global_helium
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets