DUBLIN, Mar. 04, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l3r4q3/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Helicopters Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
The global helicopter market is expected to witness a CAGR of around 5% during 2014-19
Despite having a considerably smaller share in global helicopter market, Latin America is expected to witness fastest growth among all other regions over the next five years, and therefore, Latin America is considered as the most promising market among global helicopter manufacturers.
Bell Helicopters, Airbus Helicopters, Russian Helicopters, Agusta West land, Boeing, NH Industries, Kaman Corporation, Robinson Helicopters and Hindustan Aeronautical are some of the prominent players operating in global helicopter market, with market being dominated by Bell Helicopters.
In 2013, the company was able to score new helicopter orders in Asia-Pacific region. South Korea, Japan and Thailand were some of the other countries that were booked for delivery of new civil helicopters. Owing to growing penetration in defense sector coupled with strong presence in civil helicopter market, the market share of Bell Helicopters in global helicopter market is projected to increase over the forecast period.
Global helicopters market has exhibited growth in revenues over the last few years. The market is primarily divided into two segments- civil helicopters & defense helicopters, wherein demand for civil helicopters is driven by oil & gas exploration activities, while the demand for defense helicopters is driven by need for advanced defense equipment. Russia & CIS helicopter market is currently dominated by defense helicopter segment, which is expected to maintain its dominance over the next five years.
The market share of this region is expected to rise due to increase in defense spending and Russian government plans for helicopter fleet up-gradation. On the other hand, North America and Europe are witnessing a decline in growth rate in helicopter market, owing to defense budget cuts, as a result of which their respective shares in the market are expected to fall. Backed by rapidly growing demand for commercial and defense helicopters in countries like China, India, Japan and Indonesia, Asia-Pacific emerged as the most prominent market for helicopters in 2013.
Global Helicopters Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019 discusses the following aspects related to global helicopter market:
- Growing Demand for Light Helicopters
- Shift towards Civil Helicopter Market
- Increasing Leasing in Helicopter Industry
- Growing Joint Ventures between Global Manufacturers
- Increased Demand for Technologically Advanced Combat Helicopters
- Increasing Up-gradation of Existing fleet
- Tie-Ups between Helicopter Manufacturers and Aviation Colleges
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Global Helicopter Market Outlook
4. Global Civil Helicopter Market Outlook
5. Global Defense Helicopter Market Outlook
6. Asia-Pacific Helicopter Market Outlook
7. North America Helicopter Market Outlook
8. Europe Helicopter Market Outlook
9. Russia & CIS Helicopter Market Outlook
10. Latin America Helicopter Market Outlook
11. Africa Helicopter Market Outlook
12. Market Drivers and Restraints
13. Market Trends and Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- AgustaWestland NV
- Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- Airbus Helicopters
- Kaman Corporation
- MD Helicopters, Inc.
- Russian Helicopters, JSC
- Sikorsky Aircraft
- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.
- Robinson Helicopter Company
- Enstrom Helicopter Corporation
- Korea Aerospace Industries, Ltd.
- NH Industries
- Turkish Aerospace Industries, Inc.
- CH-7 Heli-Sport S.r.l
- Dynali Helicopter Company
- Changhe Aircraft Industries Group Co. Ltd.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. Aerospace Company
- Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Qingdao Haili Helicopter Co. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l3r4q3/global
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets