The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Heat Exchangers in US$ by the following Product Segments:
Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
Plate and Frame Heat Exchangers (Gasketed PHE, Welded PHE, Brazed PHE, & Other PHE)
Other Heat Exchanger
Further, the market is also analyzed by the following End-Use Segments:
Oil & Gas Industry
Industrial HVAC and Refrigeration
Food and Beverage
The report profiles 434 companies including many key and niche players such as:
Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
API Heat Transfer
Alfa Laval AB
Barriquand Technologies Thermiques
Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V.
Harsco Industrial Air-X-Changers
Hisaka Works, Ltd
SWEP International AB
SPX Cooling Technologies, Inc.
SPX FLOW, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW Heat Exchangers: The Most Important & Ubiquitous Process Equipment in Industries With Slow Growth Continuing to Linger, It is a Mixed Bag of Opportunities and Challenges for the Heat Exchangers Market Key Market Trends, Drivers & Challenges Although Weakening, China to Remain a Dominant Market for Heat Exchangers in the Short to Medium Term Period Firmer Oil Prices Send a Ray of Hope Shining Through the Dark Ominous Clouds Which Hitherto Overshadowed the Oil & Gas End-Use Market Structural Shocks & the Ensuing Permanent Break in Oil Prices Pushes Recovery of Deepwater Drilling & Demand for Underwater Heat Exchangers Further Beyond 2020 Persistent Softness in Crude Oil Prices Echoes Downstream into the Oil Refining & Processing End-Use Sector, Eliciting a Mixed Scenario of Profits and Losses Focus on Renewable Energy Spurs Optimism for Heat Exchangers in the Energy Generation Sector Expected Revival of Nuclear Energy to Drive Opportunities in the Heat Exchangers Market Table 11: With Over 170 Planned Nuclear Reactors Worldwide, Long-Term Demand Opportunities for Heat Exchangers in the Nuclear Power Industry Remains Optimistic: Number of Planned Nuclear Reactors Worldwide by Country As of the Year 2017 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) Focus on Energy Efficiency Drives Up the Revenue Margins for Energy Efficient Heat Exchangers Energy Efficiency & Cost Savings Step up Market Opportunities for Compact Heat Exchangers Energy Efficiency Benefits Drive Migration from Shell & Tube to Plate Heat Exchangers Healthy Market for Processed Food to Benefit Demand for Heat Exchangers in the Food Processing Sector Slow Global Recovery Bodes a Mixed Outlook for the World Chemical Industry Table 15: Projected Stability in Capital Spending in the Chemical Industry Provides Opportunities for New and Replacement Demand for Heat Exchangers: CAPEX in the World Chemical Industry (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019 and 2020 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) Stringent Wastewater Treatment Laws Provide Fertile Ground for Heat Exchanger Sales Light at the End of the Tunnel for the Mining Industry Brings Hope for Heat Exchangers in Mining Applications Shortage of Freshwater Spurs Land Based Use of Seawater Heat Exchangers Water Shortages to Drive Demand for Air Coolers Environmental Concerns Trigger Innovation in Cooling Towers Innovation in Heat Exchanger Flow Patterns, Fins & Grooves Infuse Vigor in the Market R&D Focus on Material Science Helps Leverage Benefits of Newer Raw Materials Heat Exchanger Maintenance Grows in Prominence Competitive Landscape Table 19: Leading Players in the Global Compact Heat Exchangers Market (2017): Percentage Share Breakdown of Revenues for Alfa Laval, Kelvion, SWEP International AB, SPX FLOW, Inc., (APV brand), Hisaka and Others (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) Market Outlook
2. PRODUCT OVERVIEW Introduction Concept of Heat Transfer Cutting Edge Equipment Design Innovations by Lummus Technology, a CB&I Company Helixchanger Helixchanger Product Description Helitower Helifin Twisted Tube type S&T: An advanced shell-and- tube design by Koch Heat Transfer Co, LP Advantages of Twisted Tube Type S&T Higher Thermal & Hydraulic Performance Higher Thermal Effectiveness Lower Fouling & Cleanability Elimination of Vibration Product Groups Direct Contact Exchangers Regenerators Recuperators Product Types Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers U-Tube Heat Exchangers Straight Tube Heat Exchangers Tube in Tube Heat Exchangers Other Tubular Exchangers Finned Tube Exchangers Double-Pipe Exchangers Bayonet Exchangers Compact Heat Exchangers Advantages Costs Types Plate and Frame Heat Exchangers Gasketed Plate and Frame Heat Exchangers Advantages Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers Welded Plate Heat Exchangers Semi-Welded Plate Heat Exchangers All Welded Plate Heat Exchangers New Designs Air Coolers Cooling Towers Other Heat Exchangers Finned Coil Heat Exchangers Plate Finned Heat Exchangers Heat Recovery Systems Waste Heat Boilers Regenerators and Recuperators Heat Pipes Scrapped Surface Heat Exchangers
3. END-USE MARKET ANALYSIS Select End-Use Industries Chemical Industry Oil & Gas Industry HVAC and Refrigeration Industry Food and Beverage Industry Power Generation Industry Other End-Use Applications
4. PRICING AND DISTRIBUTION Pricing Behavior by Product Segment Shell and Tube Exchangers Other Tubular Exchangers Plate and Frame Exchangers Other Plate and Frame Exchangers Air Coolers Cooling Towers Others Pricing Behavior by End-Use Segment Chemicals Applications Industrial HVAC and Refrigeration Food and Beverage Applications Other Applications Utilities General Engineering Others Distribution by End-Use Segment
5. PRODUCT INTRODUCTIONS/INNOVATIONS Kelvion Launches ProEquip Tube Heat Exchanger Fluorotherm Releases Hybrid Frame Heat Exchangers Agro Expands Range of Clima+ Heat Exchangers Sermeta Launches NHEXT, New Range of Boiler Heat Exchangers Gerstenberg Introduces Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger Danfoss Unveils Novel Z-design Heat Exchanger Series Pentair Introduces Aurora 1082A and 1082PF Series of Gasketed Plate Heat Exchangers HRS Introduces Novel HRS MP Series Multi Tube Heat Exchanger Air Products Rolls out LNG Heat Exchanger Thermex Introduces New Heat Exchangers Watlow Launches Next Generation Heat Exchanger Bluestar Machinery Introduces New Heat Exchangers SWEP Introduces New Double-wall Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Bell & Gossett Launches New Double-Wall Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Ingersoll Rand India Introduces Water Cooled Refrigerated Air Dryers SWEP Launches AHRI Certified Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers C&R Launches High Performance Replacement Heat Exchanger Alfa Laval Launches New Semi-welded Heat Exchanger EVAPCO Unveils AXS Line of Cooling Towers
6. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY Alfa Laval Bags an Order for Supply of Heat Exchangers Chart Industries Acquires Hudson Products Franman Inks Exclusive Cooperation Agreement with LHE Glacier Energy Inks Service Agreement with PX Alfa Bags an Order for Supply of Compact Heat Exchangers Linde and PJSC Initiate Production of Heat Exchanger Equipment Wabtec Takes Over Thermal Transfer mutares Acquires Balcke-Drr Danfoss Acquires Stake in Sondex Zhejiang Yinlun Machinery Company Acquires Thermal Dynamics Alfa Laval Receives Supply Order for Compact Heat Exchangers in Russia Aavid Thermalloy Takes Over Niagara Thermal Products Alfa Laval Receives Supply Order for Packinox Heat Exchangers in South Korea DE Shaw Takes Over Roen Est SPX to Divest Dry Cooling Business to Paharpur Cooling Towers Limited Alfa Laval Receives Order to Supply Compact Heat Exchangers to Natural Gas Plant in the US Alfa Laval Receives Supply Order for Air Heat Exchangers in Spain Alfa Laval Receives Supply Order for Compact Heat Exchangers in China Alfa Laval Receives Supply Order for Heat Exchangers from DSME Koch Heat Transfer Takes Over Alco and Bos-Hatten Alfa Laval Wins New Supply Contract in the US Heatric Bags New Contract from NET Power Air Products Wins LNG Heat Exchanger Contract Alfa Laval Bags New Contract in the Middle East
7. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
8. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 434 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 486)