DUBLIN, Mar. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Heart Valve Devices Market: Analysis By Procedure, Replacement Procedure By Technique, Repair Procedure By Technique, By Region, By Country (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
Global Heart Valve Devices Market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 13.35% during 2016-2021
The strong growth in heart valve devices is driven by rising aging population, growth in population with heart disease and rising advances in minimally invasive technologies. Moreover, companies operating in this market are focusing on investments in R&D for continuous innovation and strengthening their positions in the market by targeted acquisitions and product expansions. Edwards Lifesciences, Medtronic, Abbott Laboratories and Boston Scientific are the major players in the market.
Demand for bioprosthetic is projected to display a faster growth than mechanical heart valve replacement techniques. However, technologically advanced techniques such as TAVR and TMVR are going to be the major growing sectors in the market. Among the regions, APAC is predicted to advance at the highest rate, mainly driven by the rising number of geriatric population, growing healthcare infrastructure and expansion in medical tourism.
- Increasing demand for Bioprosthetic Valve replacement techniques
- Rapid transition towards Transcatheter Heart Valve therapies
- Asia Pacific Region to witness the fastest growth in Heart Valve Devices Market in the forecast period
Scope of the Report
- Heart Valve Replacement Devices
- Heart Valve Repair Devices
Heart Valve Replacement Devices, By Technique:
- Mechanical Valve
- Bioprosthetic Valve
- TAVR (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement)
Heart Valve Repair Devices, By Technique:
- Surgical Valve Repair Devices
- Balloon Valvuloplasty Devices
- TMVR (Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendation
4. Heart Valve Devices Outlook
5. Global Heart Valve Devices Market: Growth and Forecast
6. Global Heart Valve Devices Market-By Procedure
7. Global Heart Valve Replacement Devices: By Technique
8. Global Heart Valve Devices Market: Regional Analysis
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends
11. Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Heart Valve Devices Market
12. SWOT Analysis -Heart Valve Devices Market
13. Supply Chain Analysis
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
16. Company Profiles
- Abbott Laboratories
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- CryoLife Inc.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- JenaValve Technology Inc.
- LivaNova Plc
- Medtronic Plc
- Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Neovasc Inc.
- St. Jude Medical Inc.
- TTK Healthcare
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r644sg/global_heart
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets