DUBLIN, Sept. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q4hqxl/healthcare) has announced the addition of the "Healthcare Transportation Services Market Analysis (2015 - 2020); By Medical Transportation Type; By Non-Medical (Repatriation Services, Courier, Mailroom Services)" report to their offering.
The healthcare market changes constantly with ever growing demand for new products and services. The transportation services in healthcare are able to provide a wide array of solutions, such as patient transfer and delivery of medicines. The transportation services form an integral part of the entire healthcare industry.
The market for Transportation Services is estimated to grow at a healthy rate over the period of 2015-2020. The geriatric population is growing worldwide. This age segment is prone to chronic diseases such as Heart attack and Arthritis. These medical conditions require special and immediate treatment. There has been a lot of focus on Health tourism, which has created awareness about the transportation services in healthcare. The ease of providing medical services makes the market for transportation services much more important.
The North America region has the largest market share geographically. The aging population, increased focus on healthcare and per capita spending is driving the market. The transportation services are able to work successfully in the North America region due to an excellent road connectivity. The European region has the highest market share after North America. The vast terrains and improper road network makes it difficult to provide efficient transportation services. The healthcare reforms in countries such as Belgium, Germany and France will boost the growth for transportation services in healthcare market. The Asia Pacific region will exhibit the highest growth rate due to increasing disposable income, government healthcare reforms and growing geriatric population in countries such as China.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Transportation Services in Healthcare - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Transportation Services in Healthcare - Market Landscape
4. Transportation Services in Healthcare - Market Forces
5. Transportation Services in Healthcare Market- Strategic Analysis
6. Transportation Services in Healthcare Market- By Type
7. Transportation Services in Healthcare Market - By End User
8. Global Transportation Services in Healthcare Market - Geographic Analysis
9. Market Entropy
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, Strategy, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- American Medical Response
- Xpress Non-Emergency Medical Transportation, Inc.
- ATS Healthcare Solutions
- ProHealth Care
- Molina Healthcare
- DHL Healthcare
- Crothall Healthcare
- ARAMARK Healthcare
- MTM, Inc.
- Piedmont Healthcare
- Watts Healthcare
- First Transit
- Goodcare Home Health Services
- ERS Medical
- Healthcare Transportation LLC
- Centene Corporation
- WellMed Medical Group
- Mobile Care Group Inc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q4hqxl/healthcare
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets