DUBLIN, June 04, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k57kmv/global_healthcare) has announced the addition of the "Global Healthcare Prescriptive Analytics Market - Growth, Trends & Forecast To 2020" report to their offering.
Prescriptive analytics guide clinician actions by making treatment recommendations based on models that use previous data. Prescriptive basically focus on anticipating what, when and how things will happen. External factors such as economic data, population demographic trends, and health trends improved future capital investments such as new facilities and equipment utilization are favoring the market growth.
This platform utilizes structured and unstructured data including numbers, images, videos, sound, texts and hybrid data prescribing the advantage of predicted future events.
The Global Healthcare Prescriptive Analytics market is segmented on the basis of
- Components (Hardware, Software, and Services)
- Application (Clinical Data Analytics, Financial Data Analytics, Administrative Data Analytics and Research Data Analytics)
- End-Users (Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Academia and Others)
- Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific & Rest of the World).
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Porters Five Force Analysis
5. Market Segmentation
6. Prescriptive Analytics Market - Market Share and Profiles
- Cerner Corporation
- Information Builders, Inc
- Mckesson Corporation
- Medeanalytics, Inc.
- Verisk Analytics, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Truven Healthanalytics, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k57kmv/global_healthcare
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets