DUBLIN, June 04, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pjs46x/global_healthcare) has announced the addition of the "Global Healthcare Descriptive Analytics Market - Growth, Trends & Forecast To 2020" report to their offering.
Descriptive analytics is a collection and transformation of quantitative information which includes summaries of hospitalizations, number of disease cases, length-of-stay in hospital. Most of the healthcare organizations are extensive users of descriptive analytics which provides clear understanding of what has happened in past and its visualization through key performance metrics or other data in report or dashboard describing current situation and past performance. However, descriptive analytics has limitations such as temporal associations between putative cause and effects might be unclear.
Descriptive studies emphasize features new disease or accessing health status of communities. It basically describes reported data but fails in predicting the results or what may happen in the future.
The market is segmented on the basis of
- Application (Clinical Data Analytics, Financial Data Analytics, Administrative Data Analytics & Research Data Analytics)
- End-User (Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Academia and Others)
- Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World).
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Porters Five Force Analysis
5. Market Segmentation
6. Descriptive Analytics Market - Market Share and Profiles
- Cerner Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Mckesson Corporation
- Medeanalytics, Inc.
- Optum, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Truven Healthanalytics, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pjs46x/global_healthcare
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets