DUBLIN, Feb. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kf4428/global_healthcare) has announced the addition of the "Global Healthcare Cold Chain Logistics Market Report & Forecast (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
Our new report entitled Global Healthcare Cold Chain Logistics Market Report & Forecast (2016-2021), which is the fourth edition of our highly acclaimed publication, provides a comprehensive insight into the logistic opportunities in the global healthcare market. The study, that has been undertaken using both desk based and qualitative primary market research, has analyzed three key aspects of the global healthcare cold chain logistics market.
The first aspect involves an in-depth understanding on the global healthcare cold chain distribution process and logistic requirements for various temperature sensitive healthcare products. The second aspect involves the quantification of the global healthcare cold chain logistic services market and a comprehensive evaluation of its various segments. The third aspect involves the quantification of the global market for temperature sensitive healthcare products into three major classes and evaluation of the current and future opportunities in each of these classes.
What we have achieved in this report?
Understanding the Healthcare Cold Chain Distribution Process
Focus of the Analysis:
- Understanding the various methods of cold chain distribution and their advantages/disadvantages
- Understanding the cold chain requirements for various temperature sensitive healthcare products and the impact of temperature excursions
- Understanding the key steps required in the setting and organization of an efficient cold chain distribution process
- Understanding the various costs involved in cold chain transportation and comparing it with non-cold chain transportation
Comprehensive Market Analysis of the Healthcare Cold Chain Logistic Services Market Focus of the analysis:
- Analyzing and evaluating the global healthcare cold chain logistic services market
- Analyzing and evaluating the global healthcare cold chain logistic services market by product Biopharmaceuticals Vaccines Clinical trials
- Analyzing and evaluating the global healthcare cold chain logistic services by segment
- Analyzing and evaluating the global healthcare cold chain logistic services market by Region North America Europe Asia Pacific
Comprehensive Market Analysis of Temperature Sensitive Healthcare Products:
Classes Covered: Biopharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Clinical Trial Materials
Focus of the Analysis in Each Class:
- Drivers and challenges
- Historical and future sales trends
- Logistic requirements
- Impact of temperature excursions
- Opportunities in cold chain services
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets