DUBLIN, Jan. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xvqgtc/global_health_and) has announced the addition of the "Global Health and Wellness Food Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The report predicts the global health and wellness food market to grow steadily at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period.
The majority of the population are involving themselves in animal and environment welfare. Organic farming helps to protect the environment as it controls soil pollution by not leaving behind any toxic residues and recycles biodegradable materials, thus increasing the demand for organic foods in the global health and wellness market.
According to the report, the growth of the market is driven by the rising awareness about health and wellness food because the products are known for curing various diseases like allergies and diarrhea. The highest demand for health and wellness foods is from APAC, which is a densely populated region with changing consumer lifestyles and increasing disposable income. The increasing global aging population is also contributing to the market growth.
Further, the report states that the increase in instances of leading manufacturers making false claims is affecting the growth of the market and the manufacturers' margins.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global health and wellness food market?
- What are the Key market trends impacting the growth of the health and wellness food market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global health and wellness food market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, Europe, and MEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the health and wellness food market?
- General Mills
- Abbott Laboratories
- Albert's Organic
- Aleias Gluten Free Foods
- Amy's Kitchen
- Arla Foods
- Blue Diamond Growers
- Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods
- Boulder Brands
- Chiquita Brands
- Fifty 50 Foods
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by product type
PART 07: Market segmentation by distribution channel
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xvqgtc/global_health_and
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets