DUBLIN, Aug. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Head-up Display Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
Continuously increasing military spending, increasing adoption in civil aircrafts and increasing demand from luxury car segment has driven the market for HUD in the global market. Declining pricing and growing demand for portable HUDs are also spurring the global HUD market. With the launch of portable HUDs, the demand for low cost HUDs are expected to spur in low and medium car segments in the coming years. Continental AG, Pioneer, Panasonic, Bosch and Garmin are the companies that have launched HUDs for these segments.
According to TechSci Research report, Global Head-up Display Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019, the global HUD market is projected to reach USD5.06 billion by 2019. Among all sectors, defense and automotive are the major contributing sectors, in terms of revenue, in the global HUD market. The automotive sector is expected to witness robust growth due to increasing demand for enhanced safety and luxury coupled with rising per capita income of consumers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Global Head-up Display Market Outlook
4. Global Head-up Display Video Generator Market Outlook
5. Global Head-up Display Panel Market Outlook
6. Global Head-up Display Combiner Market Outlook
7. Global Head-up Display Projector Market Outlook
8. Americas Head-up Display Market Outlook
9. EMEA Head-up Display Market Outlook
10. Asia-Pacific Head-up Display Market Outlook
11. Price Point Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Analysis
15. Strategic Recommendations
- BAE Systems plc
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corporation
- Delphi Automotive Plc
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Esterline Technologies Corporation
- Garmin Ltd.
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- MicroVision, Inc.
- Nippon Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pioneer Corporation.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Rockwell Collins, Inc.
- SAAB AB (PUBL)
- Selex ES S.p.A
- Thales SA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gjcxqb/global_headup
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets