DALLAS, March 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
MarketReportsStore.com adds The Global Government Biometric Systems Market 2015-2025 to its store. This report offers detailed analysis of the global Government Biometric Systems market with market size forecasts covering the next ten years.
The Global Government Biometric Systems Market 2015-2025 report provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the global Government Biometric Systems market, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
The global biometric systems market is estimated to value US$4.4 billion in 2015 and increase at a CAGR of 8.70% during the forecast period, to reach a peak of US$10.2 billion by 2025. The market consists of five categories of biometric systems: fingerprint recognition, facial recognition, iris/retinal recognition, signature recognition, and other technologies. The fingerprint recognition segment is expected to account for 34.9% of the market, followed by the facial recognition segment, with a share of 29.8%. Iris/retinal recognition and signature recognition account for 14.9% and 7.8% of share respectively, and the remaining 12.7% is accounted for by other technologies. During the forecast period, cumulative global expenditure on biometric systems is expected to reach US$73.3 billion.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Global Government Biometric Systems market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the global Government Biometric Systems market during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for Government Biometric Systems. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the global Government Biometric Systems market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of global Government Biometric Systems market departments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants
- SWOT analysis of global Government Biometric Systems market: analysis of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by the global Government Biometric Systems industry.
- Global Government Biometric Systems market country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the global Government Biometric Systems market industry expected to be in demand in each region
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global Government Biometric Systems market. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Order a copy of this report at (Prices start at US $ 4800 for a single user PDF) http://marketreportsstore.com/purchase?rname=30933 .
Companies profile discussed in this report include: Precise Biometrics, HID Biometrics, 3M Cogent, Giesecke & Devrient, Gemalto, SecuGen Corp, Fujitsu, Computer Sciences Corporation, SUPREMA, Morpho, Cross Match Technologies, Inc., NEC Corporation, Smartmatic International Corporation, Vision-Box, S.A., XTec Incorporated.
Reasons to Buy this report: This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the global Government Biometric Systems market, and to identify emerging and declining markets over the next ten years; This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis, with information about the demand for various global Government Biometric Systems segments in each of the top ten countries, and the underlying factors that are driving demand; The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major industries that are driving the global Government Biometric Systems market, which will provide the user with a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion; The major programs section will inform the user about programs being undertaken within the global Government Biometric Systems departments in different segments of the market; Detailed profiles of the top global Government Biometric Systems providers around the world with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Explore more reports on all Information Technology at http://marketreportsstore.com/category/information-technology/ .
Related reports on Government Biometric Systems Market:
The Global Biometric System Market 2014-2024 - Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights: Market Profile
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape of the Biometric System market. It provides an overview of key Biometric System companies catering to the Biometric System sector, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis. The global biometric systems industry is highly competitive, with large numbers of suppliers catering to the requirements of countries around the globe. North American and European countries, which are among the leading defense spenders, have well-developed domestic biometric systems industries, making them self-reliant. Complete report available @ http://marketreportsstore.com/the-global-biometric-system-market-2014-2024-competitive-landscape-and-strategic-insights-market-profile/ .
The Global Biometric System Market 2014-2024 - Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile
Technological Developments in the global Biometric System include: Biometric technology to identify IED bombers; Hybrid remote stress and location system to improve safety of security forces; New sensors to track suspects by heartbeat; Fingerprint recognition technologies to track child vaccination in developing countries; Sensor Interoperability to help organizations with different types of sensor technologies; Use of mobile biometrics sensors is on the rise; Novel systems to detect voice through changing conditions; Infrared Thermography (IRT) to bolster biometric security. Complete report available @ http://marketreportsstore.com/the-global-biometric-system-market-2014-2024-industry-trends-recent-developments-and-challenges-market-profile/ .
Market Reports Store is your one-stop online shop for syndicated industry research reports on 25+ categories and their sub-sectors. We bring to you to the latest in market research across multiple industries and geographies from leading research publishers across the globe.
Connect with Us:
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/111934882437819047833/about
RSS / Feeds: http://marketreportsstore.com/feed/
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
SOURCE Market Reports Store