DUBLIN, November 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2pfnb4/global_glass_tube) has announced the addition of the "Global Glass Tube Market to 2017 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Nearly 80 Countries" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Global Glass Tube Market to 2017 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Nearly 80 Countries is a comprehensive publication that enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for glass tubes.
The market data covers the years 2006-2017. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for glass tubes?
- What is the glass tube market size in nearly 80 different countries?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
The market information includes the total market size for glass tubes as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Glass tubes, 2006 - 2017
- Fused quartz and other fused silica glass tubes, 2006 - 2017
- Low expansion glass tubes, 2006 - 2017
- Unworked glass tubes, 2006 - 2017
- Other glass tubes, 2006 - 2017
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global glass tube market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2pfnb4/global_glass_tube
SOURCE Research and Markets