DUBLIN, Apr. 05, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Global Genetic Testing Market By Direct to Consumer, Prenatal, Predictive and Pharmacogenomic including Test Price and Volume Forecasts with Executive and Consultant Guides 2017 to 2020" report to their offering.
Will all newborns receive Whole Genomic Sequencing at birth? How fast will Direct to Consumer Testing grow?
The role of genetics in health and disease is just now being understood. This new knowledge, combined with lower pricing is driving the Genetic Testing industry to record growth. New drugs may only work for people with a certain genetic makeup, and this too is driving the Genetic Testing Industry. The traditional genetic testing market is growing in volume and growing in the breadth of tests creating new life for the industry. The report forecasts the market size out to 2020. The report includes detailed breakouts for 14 countries and 5 regions.
Predictive Diagnostics? Pharmacogenomic Testing? Direct to Consumer? Find out about the technology in readily understood terms that explain the jargon. What are the issues? Find the opportunities and the pitfalls. Understand growth expectations and the ultimate market forecasts for the next five.
Factors Driving Growth
- Genetic Discovery Creates New Diagnostic Markets
- Aging Population a Boon for Diagnostics.
- Pharmacogenomics Drives Further Growth.
- Point of Care Testing can increase demand
- Fertility Practice
- Direct to Consumer
Factors Limiting Growth
- Increased Competition Lowers Price
- Lower Costs.
- Testing usage analysis curtailing growth.
- Wellness has a downside
Instrumentation and Automation
- Instruments Key to Market Share
- Bioinformatics Plays a Role.
Diagnostic Technology Development
- Next Generation Sequencing Fuels a Revolution
- Impact of NGS on pricing
- POCT/Self Testing Disruptive Force
- Pharmacogenomics Blurs Diagnosis and Treatment
- CGES Testing, A Brave New World
- Biochips/Giant magneto resistance based assay
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction and Market Definition
2. Market Overview
3. Market Trends
4. Genetic Testing Recent Developments
5. Country Market Sizes - North America
6. Country Markets - Europe
7. Country Markets - Asia Pacific
8. Country Markets - Latin America, Africa & The Middle East
9. Global Market Summary
10. The Future of Genetic Testing
- 23 and Me
- ACT Genomics
- Abbott Laboratories
- Berry Genomics
- BioReference Laboratories, Inc.
- Canon US Life Sciences
- GenomeDx Biosciences
- Genomic Health
- Genomic Vision
- Myriad Genetics
- Nuclea Bio
- QuantRx® Biomedical
- Signal Genetics LLC
- Sysmex Inostics
- T2 Biosystems
- miRagen Therapeutics
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gk2883/the_global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets