DUBLIN, January 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2lj9tj/global_gastric) has announced the addition of the "Global Gastric Cancer Drugs Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The report predicts the global gastric cancer drugs market to grow rapidly at a CAGR of approximately 8% during the forecast period.
The dominance of the market by the usage of off-label drugs to treat gastric cancer patients is one of the trends, and is expected to be a preferred treatment option for the medical fraternity, patients, and the families of patients. This will in turn raise the number of treatment-seeking patients, which will result in an overall increase in consumption of medicines.
According to the report, the presence of growing unmet needs for appropriate drugs are one of the major factors propelling the growth of the market.
Further, the report states that the shortage of drugs decreases the revenue generated by individual drugs. In addition, a shortage of drugs may lead to delays of chemotherapeutic treatments, thereby promoting the use of expensive and alternative treatments that are less efficacious and safe.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global gastric cancer drugs market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the gastric cancer drugs market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global gastric cancer drugs market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and Europe?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the gastric cancer drugs market?
Top vendors in the market are:
- Hoffmann-La Roche
- Otsuka Holdings
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Disease overview
PART 06: Pipeline portfolio
PART 07: Market landscape
PART 08: Market segmentation by molecule type
PART 09: Market segmentation by route of administration
PART 10: Market segmentation by lines of chemotherapy
PART 11: Geographical segmentation
PART 12: Market drivers
PART 13: Impact of drivers
PART 14: Market challenges
PART 15: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 16: Market trends
PART 17: Vendor landscape
PART 18: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2lj9tj/global_gastric
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets