Forging is a process in which metals are shaped into desired designs by applying compressive forces. This technique is very robust amid several metal shaping techniques because of the strength acquired by the metal during forging. Some metals are processed hot while others are processed cold.
There are a number of forging methods such as Closed Die, Press, Upset, Open Die, Cold Die Forging, and Closed Die Forging for Non-ferrous metals. The Automotive industry is the major end-user of forging products along with several other end-users such as Engineering, Machinery, Defense, and Railways.
The analysts forecast the Global Forging industry will grow at a CAGR of 9.73 percent over the period 2014-2018.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Forging industry for the period 2014-2018. The Global Forging industry can be divided into four major segments: Closed Die, Press, Upset Forging, Open Die Forging, Cold Forging, and Closed Die Forging for Non-ferrous Metals.
The report, the Global Forging Industry 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the APAC and EMEA regions and the Americas; it also covers the Global Forging industry landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key Market Drivers
- Growth in Commercial Vehicle Industry.
- Stricter Rules and Regulations for Forging Industry.
Key Market Trends
- Increasing Sourcing of Forging Activities to Low-cost Countries.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the Key Market Trends ?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by Technology
08. Market Segmentation by End-users
09. Geographical Segmentation
10. Key Leading Countries
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Trends and their Impact
18. Vendor Landscape
19. Key Vendor Analysis
20. Other Reports in this Series
- Bharat Forged Ltd.
- Nippon Steel and Sumitomo Metal Corp.
- Thyssen Krupp AG
- Aichi Steel Corp.
- Alcoa Inc.
- Allegheny Technologies Inc.
- KITZ Corp.
- Mahindra Forging Ltd.
- Schuler AG
- SNT Corp.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vndgw7/global_forging
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets