DUBLIN, August 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Flexible Heaters: Global Markets" report to their offering.
The global market for flexible heaters has grown to nearly $3.3 billion in 2016 from $3.1 billion in 2015. The market is expected to grow at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0% from 2016 to 2021, increasing to $4.4 billion in 2021.
The scope of this report is broad and covers many flexible heater types used in the global medical, aerospace and defense, electronics, food and beverage and automotive markets. The market is broken down into major material types, regions and end-user industries. Revenue forecasts from 2016 through 2021 are given for each major type, including regional revenue shares. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers' total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets and explains the global drivers, current trends, challenges and regional dynamics of the market. The report concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape, with detailed profiles of the major global flexible heater vendors. It also discusses the market shares of the major players by region.
This report provides:
- An overview of the flexible heating component market including its types, needs, benefits, limitations and regulations.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Detailed coverage of important manufacturers, technologies, and factors influencing demand.
- Discussion covering the current state of the market, setbacks, innovations, and future needs of the market.
- Suppliers of flexible heating component analyzed based on market share, product types, and geography.
- Breakdowns of the market by component material including metal heating elements, ceramic heating elements, polymer heating elements, composite heating elements, and combination heating element systems.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
- Manufacturing Process
- Working Principle
- Flexible Heaters By Material
- Flexible Heater Applications By End-User Industry
4: Global Flexible Heater Market Forecast
- Global Market For Flexible Heater
- Global Market For Flexible Heater By Type
- Global Market For Flexible Heaters By End-User Industry
- Global Market For Flexible Heaters By Region
5: Drivers And Challenges
- Growth Of The Electronics Industry
- Growth Of The Medical Equipment Market
- Growth In The Automotive Industry
- Growth Of The Aerospace And Defense Industries
- Growth Of Commercial Food Equipment
- Growth Of The Building Construction Industry
- Rising Oil Production
6: Supplier Landscape And Company Profiles
- All Flex Flexible Circuits
- Antique Heating Elements
- Anupam Heaters & Controls Pvt. Ltd.
- Backer Marathon Inc.
- Birk Manufacturing Inc.
- Dongguan Gui Xiang Insulation Materials Co. Ltd.
- Durex Industries
- EGC Enterprises Inc.
- Electroheat Sweden Ab
- Friedr. Freek Gmbh
- H&B Sensors
- Hi-Heat Industries Inc.
- Hillesheim Gmbh
- Holroyd Components Ltd.
- Hotset Heizpatronen Und Zubehor Gmbh
- International Heating Products
- MIYO Technology Co. Ltd.
- National Plastic Heater Sensor & Control Inc.
- NEL Technologies
- Northeast Flex Heaters Inc.
- OEM Heaters
- Omega Engineering Inc.
- Pelonis Technologies Inc.
- Sedes Group
- Tempco Electric Heaters Corp.
- Thermal Circuits Inc.
- Thermo Heating Elements Llc
- Zoppas Industrie
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fc53rt/flexible_heaters
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets