FELTON, California, October 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global flame arrestors market size to reach USD 412.8 million by 2025. Rising importance of fire protection systems in multiple markets including paper and pulp, oil and gas, chemical processing, power generation, and mining is anticipated to drive market growth. Also, growing production of unconventional sources such as, shale gas and tight oil in North America as a result of extensive Exploration and Production (E&P) activities by companies such as Exxon Mobil, Shell, and Apache will add to demand growth in the coming years.
Flame arrestors fall within the purview of regulations by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and European Commission advocating usage of the product to ensure fire safety. The use of flame arrestors and conservation vents on process vessels and storage tanks in U.S. is approved by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA 1910.106) and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
In-line flame arrestors are expected to expand at a CAGR of over 5.0% from 2017 to 2025. They are used in oil & gas industry to control flame propagation which can cause shock waves in gas if not controlled effectively. Flame can propagate farther down the pipe and can cause a transient and unstable condition. Arresters typically obstruct flame propagation in pipelines, where the deployment is expected to remain strong during the forecast period.
Demand from North America and Europe is expected to remain buoyant, while Asia Pacific is anticipated to make a significant contribution in terms of demand. In the forthcoming years, Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a CAGR of over 5.5%. Countries such as India and China are expected to be among the leading demand generators. Growth opportunity for in-line flame arrestors will be relatively strong compared to end of line arrestors.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Flame Arrestors Market Size and Forecast, By Product, By Application (Pipeline, Incinerator, Ventilation System, Storage Tank), By End User (Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Mining, Chemicals), And Trend Analysis, 2015 - 2025" at: https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/flame-arrestors-market
Asia Pacific is expected to reach around USD 150.0 million by 2025. Implementation of Open Acreage Licensing Policy (OALP) and First Shale Gas Policy by the governments of India and China, respectively is projected to expand the scope of oil & gas sector at the domestic level. This favourable regulatory support towards oil and gas industry is projected to promote the usage of flame arrestor as a key tool of fire protection.
The global market is fragmented in nature due to the presence of multiple manufacturers. Over the years to come, manufacturers will focus on power generation and pharmaceuticals markets for growth. Asia Pacific is expected to witness rise in demand. As a result, manufacturers are expected to strengthen their presence in the region. Manufacturers are also anticipated to focus on new product launches. Some of the key players in the flame arresters market include PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, Pentair Plc, BS&B Safety Systems, L.L.C., PROTEGO - Braunschweiger Flammenfilter GmbH, Elmac Technologies Ltd. and Emerson.
Browse related reports by Hexa Research:
- Flexible AC Transmission System (FACTS) Market - The Flexible AC Transmission System (FACTS) market size is expected to grow moderately over the forecast period. Surging demand for industrial and renewable energy applications along with general electrical utility is projected to drive the market.
- Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market - The global enhanced oil recovery (EOR) market size was estimated to be worth USD 29.71 billion in 2016 and is likely to grow significantly over the projected period. The rising oil requirement and reducing oil production has resulted in the development of new technologies to extract oil from the reserves such as EOR.
- Electric Power Distribution Automation Systems Market - Distribution Automation System may refers to an arrangement of communication technologies, intelligent processors and sensors that empowers to organize and screen the electric power distribution. Electric power distribution automation framework is essential piece of smart grid frameworks.
- Flare Gas Recovery Systems Market - According to Hexa Research, the flare gas recovery systems market is likely to grow from USD 930.6 million in 2014 to 1, 019.7 million in 2020. The market would observe over 13.7 percent CAGR in the upcoming years.
Hexa Research has segmented the flame arrestors market report based on product, application, end user and region:-
- Segmentation by Product
• In line
• End of line
- Segmentation by Application
• Ventilation System
• Storage Tank
- Segmentation by End User
• Power generation
• Oil & gas
- Segmentation by Region
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
- Key Players Analyzed:
• PARKER HANNIFIN CORP
• Pentair Plc.
• BS&B Safety Systems, L.L.C.
• PROTEGO - Braunschweiger Flammenfilter GmbH
• Kingsley Engineering Services
• Fluidyne Instruments Pvt Ltd.
• ACME VALVES INDUSTRIES
• Elmac Technologies Ltd
• Groth Corporation
About Hexa Research
Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Toll Free: 1-800-489-3075
SOURCE Hexa Research