DUBLIN, November 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Monetising Fibre - Competitive Pressure Pushing Operators to Monetise Fibre Beyond Their Core Business" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report delivers a detailed snapshot of the strategies that operators around the globe - USA, Europe, Asia - are using to monetise their fibre networks.
- What marketing strategies and business models have operators developed to earn a return on their investments in FTTH networks?
- What quality of service options (speed, latency, data allowances) can be monetised?
- What are the most winning pricing scenarios?
- What are the challenges involved in selling bundles? Is premium content a vital ingredient? Is it an effective tool for upselling?
- What are the medium-term scenarios for monetising fibre, with a view to upcoming 5G rollouts?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
1.1 Financing the network: strategic choices
1.2 Monetising quality of service
1.2.1 Adjusting pricing policies
1.2.2 Cross-selling and upselling
2 Methodology and definitions
2.1 General methodology
3 Network rollout strategies
3.1 Ultrafast broadband technologies
3.1.1 Fixed UFB
3.1.2 Mobile UFB
3.2 Operators' technological choices
3.3 Coverage and subscribers: state of the art
4 Fibre monetisation strategies
4.1 Monetising quality of service
4.1.1 Monetising faster connections
4.1.2 Monetising symmetrical connections
4.1.3 Monetising low latency
4.1.4 Monetising higher data caps
4.1.5 Monetising enhanced connectivity using a B2B2C model
4.2 Adjusting pricing policies
4.2.1 Pricing strategies
4.2.2 Pricing scenarios for monetising fibre
4.3.1 Monetising fixed calling
4.3.2 Mobile services
4.3.3 Content strategy
4.4 Monetising fibre with a view to 5G
4.4.2 Increasing wireless speeds
5 Player strategies, in detail
- China Mobile Tie Tong
- China Telecom
- Deutsche Telekom
- Korean Telecom
- Orange France
- Singapore Republic
- Vodafone Deutschland
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zf5sbn/monetising_fibre
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets